• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Need More Info Barber changes characters height

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I visited the barber to remove facial hair, my character shrunk in size, but all his clothes remained the original size. Now he stumps about like a child in adult clothing. It's subtle but offputting
How to Reproduce:Go to a barber
Have you used cheats and if so which: no cheats
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

MadDog001

Recruit
I also have an issue with the barber, posted a thread futher up. But instead of the height, he changed my width, my character is huge now, no projectiles or melee attacks could miss me.

AJIexander

Subforum Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Summary: I visited the barber to remove facial hair, my character shrunk in size, but all his clothes remained the original size. Now he stumps about like a child in adult clothing. It's subtle but offputting
How to Reproduce:Go to a barber
Have you used cheats and if so which: no cheats
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
I also have an issue with the barber, posted a thread futher up. But instead of the height, he changed my width, my character is huge now, no projectiles or melee attacks could miss me.
Hello! May I ask you to share screenshots?

I can't access to the media on the links.

These will only be available for 2 weeks. So download them if you need to keep them for future reference

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Top Bottom