Siege Baravenos Encirclement

Users who are viewing this thread

It will be back with the next patch
4yWtfuvm.jpg

We have added a winter version of this map for with the winter patch today. On top of changing the whole map to a winter theme, I also made it night time and added a whole lot of torches. Let me know if you like it!
Have fun with it and merry christmas if you celebrate it!

Vlihx.png

We have added a winter version of this map for with the winter patch today. On top of changing the whole map to a winter theme, I also made it night time and added a whole lot of torches. Let me know if you like it!
Looks good! Haven't played it yet but definitely will this week.
The change to nighttime was something I have been thinking about before, regarding (siege) maps. I don't know how possible it would be to make maps weather/time dynamic, so that sometimes the siege takes place during daytime but then in a later game the map is nighttime, or dusk/dawn. Or sometimes dark clouds with rain/thunder (maybe good for some sneaking), or the regular sunny day (good for killing in general) I think this would add variety in the maps and add to the replayability.

Is something like this anything you have thought about adding in the future or is it not possible, since the adding/removing of maps requires updates?

Vlihx.png
Add equippable torches plsssss, something like crates or something where torches spawn before the round starts

Back
Top Bottom