North American Battle of the Blades [NABB]

NABB is a premiere Bannerlord competitive tournament for the community, ran by the community. If you think you have what it takes to skirmish against the very best of the Bannerlord competitive scene then sign up a team today or join the free agency!

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

Banter Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Random Blader: I don't have a te-

Alligators with Hats:
74a.jpg

TFW the other tournament is going to have less teams than the one day warband tournaments.

I wonder how the majority of VK players feel about being forced to play in a micro tournament when this one is shaping up to be extremely competitive and fun.

TFW the other tournament is going to have less teams than the one day warband tournaments.

I wonder how the majority of VK players feel about being forced to play in a micro tournament when this one is shaping up to be extremely competitive and fun.
Not surprised when you default finals!!!
EPjWd0zWsAEH09V.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Its time to return NA to its forgotten glory.

The European team was a huge disappointment. Beat a couple awful teams and dipped.

GK and HB have no business being bottom or mid tier considering they have an extra 8000 hours of Mount&Blade compared to some of the teams ahead of them.

Some teams (yes teams plural DoF. Not everything is about you) are going to get nerfed HARD in the coming patches.

Fake VK and RMC are two of the most topheavy teams ive ever seen. If not for their best 2 players they would be in rough shape.

Unknown is super toxic. That Chowski guy really gets my goat.

RCC cav thinks they can 1v6 an entire team by just running towards them in a straight line. Cav singular. You know who you are. Either that or you somehow haven't memorized the THREE maps in rotation. Somehow.

We should have let NL and KO both sign up as one team.

AWH infantry have the awareness of the baked potato my mom made me this morning. Luckily they dont need awareness because their archers and cav carry them against bad teams.

KoA archers play with horse blinders on. Luckily Aporta exists.

NuB is a team that exists to make sure the good teams have a match to help them make the playoffs. Thank you for your service.

Calradic Legion

Did I miss anyone?

Love yall

Last edited:

The European team was a huge disappointment. Beat a couple awful teams and dipped.

GK and HB have no business being bottom or mid tier considering they have an extra 8000 hours of Mount&Blade compared to some of the teams ahead of them.

Some teams (yes teams plural DoF. Not everything is about you) are going to get nerfed HARD in the coming patches.

Fake VK and RMC are two of the most topheavy teams ive ever seen. If not for their best 2 players they would be in rough shape.

RCC cav thinks they can 1v6 an entire team by just running towards them in a straight line. Cav singular. You know who you are. Either that or you somehow haven't memorized the THREE maps in rotation. Somehow.

AWH infantry have the awareness of the baked potato my mom made me this morning. Luckily they dont need awareness because their archers and cav carry them against bad teams.

NuB is a team that exists to make sure the good teams have a match to help them make the playoffs. Thank you for your service.

Calradic Legion

Did I miss anyone?

Love yall
"You'll all be **** in two months" lmao

Calradic Legion

Did I miss anyone?

Love yall
Honestly, the Unknown insult wasn't even that bad

Calradic Legion

Did I miss anyone?

Love yall
you went in the wrong thread. This is the banter thread not the Announcement threads

Back
Top Bottom