bannersketch

Users who are viewing this thread

Ettenrocal said:
Awesome drawings again ! That drawings could deserve to be in Bannerlord i think !

there are already some nice drawings

KucukEniste thanks С:

CKyHC said:
Ettenrocal said:
Awesome drawings again ! That drawings could deserve to be in Bannerlord i think !

there are already some nice drawings

KucukEniste thanks С:

Maybe we can make a mod which includes your drawings instead of the ones in the game. Honestly yours are way better. Dont care which one is more historically accurate drawing :grin:

~Lawrence~ thanks :grin:
Ettenrocal I also liked this reference
KucukEniste most importantly wait for the game))

beautiful Alijin!, Princess Ira!, many bandits! and two helmets from СК2 :3....Does anyone know what is called a helmet with "ears"?

bannersketch_9_by_ckyhc_dda98s9-fullview.jpg

May I add a rendering of a shield I modeled?

#Bannerender

Been writing medieval war novels/novellas. Nearing the end of a book that takes place on a fictional European continent (188,000 words so far) Branching out to a Middle-East-esque continent.  Shield from the Mid-East empire...

B38aSsY.gif

John C said:
Nice sketches as always.

CKyHC said:
...Does anyone know what is called a helmet with "ears"?

If you mean this helmet
8ms82Tg.png

I'm not sure. It looks like an asian design I haven't seen before. All I can think of are european helmets with added earplates.

Scull-cap-with-ear-plates-100x140.jpg

Though they were probably not very common.
yes in CK2 he looks like this

Phalnax811 of course
here bannerarts :3

The Meddling Monk I I devise Sturgian's heavy cavalry (it seems she will have only light) 
Thanks Count Delinard :3

Phalnax811 said:
May I add a rendering of a shield I modeled?

#Bannerender

Been writing medieval war novels/novellas. Nearing the end of a book that takes place on a fictional European continent (188,000 words so far) Branching out to a Middle-East-esque continent.  Shield from the Mid-East empire...

B38aSsY.gif

That's cool! My friends and I, we are now trying to write our clan history, which would overlap with the sturgian banner-story, we even want to make a design in this style. There is a job, I do not know who the author is, but if we were made exclusive clan armor, I would take it)

c18249f510a3.png

That piece was created by the artist Denis Didarov, I remember seeing that for the first time, it was stunning.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,20178.msg8369877.html#msg8369877

Back
Top Bottom