Banners

Users who are viewing this thread

This is not a serious thread, and in the first since forever- not mocking Taleworlds. I have come to the conclusion that, with how easy it is to implement banners within Bannerlord, but also how much positivity they would receive, I find it hardly likely that it is related to development issues or performance obstructions. Thus I have come to the speculation that their inclusion into the game will be symbolic of Bannerlord's release out of Early Access. Q4 2021.

I think the reason why they haven't implemented banners yet is maybe they're working on a feature that can relate to banners??? But hey, at least we have a "mount & blade" game, minus the bannerlord part lol

Duh confirmed that banners are related with a more "complex" feature.
And I kinda agree that TW may deliberately refrain from releasing all the features before final release.

Taleworlds said banners are going to be worked on, but low priority on their list, currently waiting for another feature to be completed (Order of Battle system improvements-- I'm not actually sure what they mean by Order of Battle, sounds like something related to delegation but could be something else)

Taleworlds said banners are going to be worked on, but low priority on their list, currently waiting for another feature to be completed (Order of Battle system improvements-- I'm not actually sure what they mean by Order of Battle, sounds like something related to delegation but could be something else)
Good to see I'm not the only one who doesn't really understand what the feature "Order of Battle" is referring to...
I thought it was linked with how troops are selected on the battlefield. I remember MRay saying that currently it is simply based on the troop order in party screen (and this why we can't sort them per power/cost or whatever).

Back
Top Bottom