Bannerpage Mod: How to increase Hideout and Hidden Base Maximum Capacity?

Users who are viewing this thread

I was hoping someone could help me figure out how to increase the Hideout and Hidden Base Maximum Capacity in Mount and Blade Warband Bannerpage mod. The small hideout only has a maximum capacity of 12 men, while the Hidden base only has a maximum capacity of 40 men. I wanted to make their capacities bigger, especially the hidden base so that I can use it for larger campaigns.

BannerPage is a decent compilation of mods, that have been created over the span of about a decade, through many painstaking hours by many different authors, but BannerPage has no mention of the open-source, limited-source or even the closed source assets and features used in this mod. (yes, some features have outright been "stolen" / used without permission) The author of BannerPage has presented the mod as if it were their own doing. While it maybe true that some work may have been done by the author of BannerPage, all moddders are worthy of the respect and credit they deserve for their contributions to the modding community.

I was hoping someone could help me figure out how to increase the Hideout and Hidden Base Maximum Capacity in Mount and Blade Warband Bannerpage mod. The small hideout only has a maximum capacity of 12 men, while the Hidden base only has a maximum capacity of 40 men. I wanted to make their capacities bigger, especially the hidden base so that I can use it for larger campaigns.
You can't mate. They are meant to stay low because you are supposed to hide there.
Hideout main role would be to serve as remote base for your hunting activities (hiding up to 12 men) .

While hidden base is there to hide a larger gang up to 40 men to serve as a base for your bandit and underground operations.
If it was higher than that you'd be dominating your opponents by using it. This way you continue to roleplay a bandit leader.
You can not only hide there but also get supplies, recruit bandits, recruit special characters (higher bandits), hire courtesans etc:smile:

Happy Easter everyone.

Back
Top Bottom