Bannerlord's exact release date

Users who are viewing this thread

We have no single info for almost 2 months and suposed to be 1 or 2 month until release.

Look likes the game will be delayed which is pretty fun after all the **** they've said.

10 years of developement and not able to deliver an early access.

We have no single info for almost 2 months and suposed to be 1 or 2 month until release.

Look likes the game will be delayed which is pretty fun after all the **** they've said.

10 years of developement and not able to deliver an early access.
Why do people make these assumptions? Might as well be the other way around...

Why do people make these assumptions?
Because it's February and there's no official word on anything. There are more days in March than there are days until March and we don't know anything more about EA now than we did when they first announced it. There has been one devblog in 2020 and it was a day late and announced a forum update that took five days longer than expected to complete.

I get it, I'm a little tired of the nervous hand wringing myself but let's not act like it's some mystery why people are assuming the worst.

No news is good news. You snowflakes and your desire to have your handheld through every step of the way make me sick.

Hmm... IS it? Seem's like only yesterday a renowned games company released an underdeveloped game after being silent for months, not making significant changes to the beta after playtester's feedback, and having no marketing whatsoever resulting in broken promises and false advertisement. AND YOU... say our skepticism and desire to be informed makes you sick. Well, I can see one insecure person who is willing to roll over for corporate greed.

Hmm... IS it? Seem's like only yesterday a renowned games company released an underdeveloped game after being silent for months, not making significant changes to the beta after playtester's feedback, and having no marketing whatsoever resulting in broken promises and false advertisement. AND YOU... say our skepticism and desire to be informed makes you sick. Well, I can see one insecure person who is willing to roll over for corporate greed.

taleworlds has only released products that I’ve enjoyed and not once have I felt that they broke any promises or falsely advertised. They literally waited years to announce an early access release date for the exact purpose of avoiding pissing off the consumers with a lackluster product.

you sound like an idiot

Back
Top Bottom