Bannerlord's exact release date

Currently viewing this thread:

IIHypeZII

Recruit
Best answers
0
Dear lords and ladies,

it has been a while where Taleworlds announced the date of early access in march. It was a big surprise for us all, and we all were very happy about it.
Now, where it's just one month left, there comes the question, what the exact date of the release is...

The hype is growing day by day and I need to plan my holidays, so I think it is time for an update, Taleworlds :smile:

Thank you for your great work!


Yours sincerely,
IIHypeZII
 

Pacemaker

Knight
Best answers
0
I'm in the same boat. I need to know because I need to know when to book my holidays, I can't do it within one week of the release. And if I should do that at all, in the scenario that it gets delayed. :xf-wink:
 

Piconi

Fashionista
Subforum Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
1
If there was a wager, i'd bet all my money on 30th of March, the exact day of Warband's 10th anniversary.

And by mere chance, it's almost the furthest day in March possible 😁
 

klinGiii

Squire
M&BWBNWVCWF&S
Best answers
0
If there was a wager, i'd bet all my money on 30th of March, the exact day of Warband's 10th anniversary.

And by mere chance, it's almost the furthest day in March possible 😁
That's my bet too. But there's hope they suprise us and Release early March. Not much hope , but a little bit :grin:
 

AxiumSA4

Regular
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
I'm putting my bets on the 30th because of the Warband 10th anniversary, but I'll hold up some hopes for any day between the 13th and 29th. Anything before that seems to be a bit sooner.
 

Opset

Recruit
Best answers
0
If you need time it can be even 31 December just don't same mistake as blizzard does las time with W3 :grin:
 

Goldfire223

Regular
WB
Best answers
0
If you need time it can be even 31 December just don't same mistake as blizzard does las time with W3 :grin:
Yeah, but at least Taleworlds has shown us that 75% of the features they want to include are in the game, and the other 25% will come after EA and before launch. It won't just be a retextured, higher poly count remake of Warband. Can't say the same of Activision-Blizzard.
 

Opset

Recruit
Best answers
0
Yeah, but at least Taleworlds has shown us that 75% of the features they want to include are in the game, and the other 25% will come after EA and before launch. It won't just be a retextured, higher poly count remake of Warband. Can't say the same of Activision-Blizzard.
Aye mate, and TW are not bullsh*i*t corporation like Blizzard is nowdays :razz: my personal feelings are like game from people to people.
 

KhanSanjar

Recruit
Best answers
0
Yes don’t delay, we are ok with a EA full of bugs
We just want to Plunder Villagers and Kill villages
 

danEN

Knight
WBM&BWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
Yeah but I think they will delay it for 1-2 days so I say it will be April 1st
Not a bad idea, then they can just release the early access version of the original M&B game for april fools and delay Bannerlord until full release. I'm all for it, just to see the melt down.
 

Beast of Rome

Recruit
WBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
Dear lords and ladies,

it has been a while where Taleworlds announced the date of early access in march. It was a big surprise for us all, and we all were very happy about it.
Now, where it's just one month left, there comes the question, what the exact date of the release is...

The hype is growing day by day and I need to plan my holidays, so I think it is time for an update, Taleworlds :smile:

Thank you for your great work!


Yours sincerely,
IIHypeZII
Totally agreed... I mean, I also think it's gonna be like March 30 ... but nontheless, it would be cool to know an exact day. [Secretly rooting for the 1st of March]