BANNERLORD'S BEST ARCHER KOSO video compilation

Users who are viewing this thread

Jufasto

Sergeant at Arms
Koso, one of the leaders of Risen Manifest [RM], is confirmed best archer of bannerlord by votes, statistics and players. This topic is dedicated to his youtube videos.

The Start of The Legend :

Koso's Shorties :

DonNeto's Camel Adventures:

AND BEST BANNERLORD ARCHER'S LATEST VIDEO (I don't know how he manages to stay human after these unbelievable aimbot shots!)

There are statistics for BEAST tournament.
Ah ok, thanks I thought maybe there were some hidden stats somewhere
The only thing I miss in the videos are some long shot hits but I don't know how often those can happen in skirmish

lmao what is this, FIFA ratings now? Cant wait for the card packs and ultimate Bannerlord team DLC

Ah ok, thanks I thought maybe there were some hidden stats somewhere
The only thing I miss in the videos are some long shot hits but I don't know how often those can happen in skirmish
Longshots can happen, but often at start, where everyone is full hp. And because damage drops down so hard with range, hard to secure a kill.
You will see shots from A to C on Trading Outpost sometimes

Longshots can happen, but often at start, where everyone is full hp. And because damage drops down so hard with range, hard to secure a kill.
You will see shots from A to C on Trading Outpost sometimes
Yeah killing at range is hard, but it's the claim about being the Best Archer and that also requires being able to hit targets that are far away and that's what I missed in the videos and would be a good addition for highlights I think

Yeah killing at range is hard, but it's the claim about being the Best Archer and that also requires being able to hit targets that are far away and that's what I missed in the videos and would be a good addition for highlights I think
I have seen koso hits from longe range a lot but sadly headshot is not 1 shotting people so he doesn't put it since he didn't get kill.

Firstly, thanks for this topic to @Jufasto. I am not claiming that I am the best archer. Most of the bows and xbows don't one headshot unless you are too close or speed bonus. Additionally with longshots it is decreases bows or xbows damages. I can say that we are playing competitively so every clan or stacks are playing together also they are playing carefully and that makes long shots even rare.

I remembered from one of the match I one headshot to someone nearly from base to base on echerion. Maybe you can find it on Jufasto's channel. Also my longest shot records on skirmish was 82 meter on Town Outskirts since he doesn't die with one hs I didn't find it interesting and didnt record it.

Firstly, thanks for this topic to @Jufasto. I am not claiming that I am the best archer. Most of the bows and xbows don't one headshot unless you are too close or speed bonus. Additionally with longshots it is decreases bows or xbows damages. I can say that we are playing competitively so every clan or stacks are playing together also they are playing carefully and that makes long shots even rare.

I remembered from one of the match I one headshot to someone nearly from base to base on echerion. Maybe you can find it on Jufasto's channel. Also my longest shot records on skirmish was 82 meter on Town Outskirts since he doesn't die with one hs I didn't find it interesting and didnt record it.
I get why you wouldn't want to record shots like that, but to me it was surprising to not see them in your videos because I think hitting long shots on moving targets are the most difficult, and that's why they would be nice to show. I only play Siege/TDM so there's probably more opportunity to hit a target that's far way and it usually doesn't give a kill, but sometimes it's enough for an assist at least :razz: And besides, getting a hs on some guy from far away always feels good even if he doesn't die, and I think those shots could be worth recording (on a moving target, not necessarily a still standing target) for other people who can appreciate a good archer

Back
Top Bottom