Need More Info bannerlord won't launch on steam

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.9
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: When I try to launch the game, it says download files not found and executable not found error. I'm unsure what it is and don't know much about how it works. I understand this may need more details; I am just unsure how to find it on my computer.

It keeps saying this file is missing "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Singleplayer.exe"

Could you try to install the missing dependencies?
Installing Missing Necessary Dependencies
These dependencies are installed through Steam for the first time installation. But we have seen reports confirm that there are some players that these dependencies were missing even though they launch the game from Steam. To install missing necessary dependencies try downloading and running the following executables:

It didn't work and it said, "An error occurred while launching this game: Missing game executable - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAnd Blade. Launcher.exe"

It didn't work and it said, "An error occurred while launching this game: Missing game executable - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAnd Blade. Launcher.exe"
Did you check if that file exists? If not, what *does* exist? The folder? The games folder? Only the Steam folder?

Back
Top Bottom