Bannerlord was a grift

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
imperative features
Multiplayer feature isn't "imperative", it's just an added 'bonus' ( if one wants to call it that - I call it crap but that's just me )

should've been there in the first place
According to who exactly?
The Gaming Commission never passed a Law saying Multiplayer Feature has to be in a game.
again, it's a ( crap ) bonus.

Bannerlord is great. I prefer it without Multiplayer but it's ok, I understand Taleworlds in that matter, have to please the whiners too...

You can hack and slash bots only for so long until it gets boring. That's why Multiplayer exist in M&B. It is the endgame.
I can hack and slash NPC's until Kingdom Come and have done it with the previous installments of M&B, it never gets old for me.
Bannerlord is Open-World, there is no "end game" in Open-World games.
You'll never see me in Multiplayer mode...ever.

There is only so much SP mods one can do before I got bored, and played MP. MP numbers are low because it is bad, maybe try to make it good?

Exactly. It isn't played because it's garbage. They are refusing to fix it to the standards the players actually want. It doesn't mean people are interesting in MP, it just means TW can't figure out how to piece together a fun, engaging and rewarding MP experience.

Exactly. It isn't played because it's garbage. They are refusing to fix it to the standards the players actually want. It doesn't mean people are interesting in MP, it just means TW can't figure out how to piece together a fun, engaging and rewarding MP experience.
It’s funny how they did it so well in the previous game and for some reason (the class system and private servers) they can’t figure it out…

Multiplayer feature isn't "imperative", it's just an added 'bonus' ( if one wants to call it that - I call it crap but that's just me )

According to who exactly?
The Gaming Commission never passed a Law saying Multiplayer Feature has to be in a game.
again, it's a ( crap ) bonus.

Bannerlord is great. I prefer it without Multiplayer but it's ok, I understand Taleworlds in that matter, have to please the whiners too...
I wasn't even talking about MP, but SP features. But be my guest, eat your heart out.

There’s no excuse for the game to be still in early access after 12 years of development
I guess you can do better??? Because if you can, I'd love to see you try.
It's always easy to criticize while you're sitting on your butt running your big mouth, isn't it?

I guess you can do better??? Because if you can, I'd love to see you try.
It's always easy to criticize while you're sitting on your butt running your big mouth, isn't it?
This has been debunked 10000 times. When you order a steak medium rare, and it comes out completely burnt, literal ashes, and you complain…is the proper response from the manager “I guess you can do better? Go make your own steak.” If I contract an architect to build a house, and it falls apart halfway through, am I going to be content with “yeah, you can’t criticize me until you build your own house!”

You should really read the thread to see all your talking points have been debunked.

"debunked" haha!! Gimme a break. "Debunked" like the UFO's 20 years ago and now the military has proof they exist? "debunked" like that? Haha!! So can you or can't you do better?? No? Hmm, didn't think so.

Damn, the irony of this statement is insane
you're insane.
I always like it when people criticize other people's work but when asked if they can do better all we hear is **cricket sounds**
This forum is chock-full with loud mouths who criticize Devs but can they do better? Nope, all they can do is run their mouth. ?

"debunked" haha!! Gimme a break. "Debunked" like the UFO's 20 years ago and now the military has proof they exist? "debunked" like that? Haha!! So can you or can't you do better?? No? Hmm, didn't think so.
Instead of engaging with the argument just splurge some drivel. Go off King! Also, I never said I couldn’t do better, only that your argument is invalid.

you're insane.
I always like it when people criticize other people's work but when asked if they can do better all we hear is **cricket sounds*
This forum is chock-full with loud mouths who criticize Devs but can they do better? Nope, all they can do is run their mouth.
Again, this still is complete nonsense. If you buy a product and it isn’t as you were advertised, the manufacturer’s response is “you go make your own” is bonkers.

Inappropriate behavior (flamebaiting)
only that your argument is invalid
It's very valid to me and I don't care that you disagree. Quit wasting my time with your incessent whining, son.

this still is complete nonsense
It makes perfect sense to me and I don't care at all if it doesn't to you. Instead of arguing with me, find a hobby, you'll feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom