Bannerlord was a grift

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This data from from steamdb. If you disagree with my statement that steam player count for bannerlord has been fairly stable for the last year, I would like to hear why and see what data you have to back your claims.

And are those people actually playing Bannerlord or some Frankenstein they concocted themselves with a bunch of mods to make the game the least bit enjoyable? I have been playing the game for the past month, and the only thing that kept me doing so was downloading mods and creating/testing my own. The "my mods" link in your signature says the same thing.

It is the same argument as steam reviews, you might have some numbers but you just don't have a way to use them to measure anything.

And are those people actually playing Bannerlord or some Frankenstein they concocted themselves with a bunch of mods to make the game the least bit enjoyable? I have been playing the game for the past month, and the only thing that kept me doing so was downloading mods and creating/testing my own. The "my mods" link in your signature says the same thing.

It is the same argument as steam reviews, you might have some numbers but you just don't have a way to use them to measure anything.
"Rome 2 is good with mods"

You shouldn't have to mod the game for it to be playable (I understand the reference is a bit dated, best I could come up with). At least warband, while not the greatest game ever in vanilla, is playable.

Are you among the Grifted? [Understand that since you seem not to participate in basic argumentation, I must resort to first principles to address your incomplete sentences]
people who come on the forum and try to act so intellectual and formal are scary, get back to the nasa forum buddy

people who come on the forum and try to act so intellectual and formal are scary, get back to the nasa forum buddy

What's worse is that most of the time those who do it, sound like they just discovered both the dictionary and the thesaurus, and spew as many big words as they can because they think it = big brain. lol

What's worse is that most of the time those who do it, sound like they just discovered both the dictionary and the thesaurus, and spew as many big words as they can because they think it = big brain. lol
Do forgive me for my inhospitable brashness in conveying such finely crafted points, but I fear I must offer, to the present and perturbed conditions, an objection of modest quantity, to the indubitably myopic point charged into the light, concerning formalities granted to in a most ambitious manner to parties entwined amidst a gathering of ruffians. Bluntly, I issue a declaration of formal grievance, that poshly gesturing is in any form, method, or fashion, impudent. I think not. Indeed, I profusely reject such insolent nonsense. A fashioned speech upon tides of gloriousness and puissant lingua is most efficaciously advantageous to the annals and the great game of all the sands of time can gather: communication. Dost thou understand me? I shan't entertain trivial thinking rising to the dotard equivalency of capital crimes. Nay, know'st thy statements to be thy misplaced relish abandon. Yea, embrace shrewd and mighty language of an impossibly exquisite caliber, for thou enjoy it not? Verily, amongst my conscience.

Do forgive me for my inhospitable brashness in conveying such finely crafted points, but I fear I must offer, to the present and perturbed conditions, an objection of modest quantity, to the indubitably myopic point charged into the light, concerning formalities granted to in a most ambitious manner to parties entwined amidst a gathering of ruffians. Bluntly, I issue a declaration of formal grievance, that poshly gesturing is in any form, method, or fashion, impudent. I think not. Indeed, I profusely reject such insolent nonsense. A fashioned speech upon tides of gloriousness and puissant lingua is most efficaciously advantageous to the annals and the great game of all the sands of time can gather: communication. Dost thou understand me? I shan't entertain trivial thinking rising to the dotard equivalency of capital crimes. Nay, know'st thy statements to be thy misplaced relish abandon. Yea, embrace shrewd and mighty language of an impossibly exquisite caliber, for thou enjoy it not? Verily, amongst my conscience.

Thank you. Thank you so much.

tumblr_pw9s0v32P21s9a9yjo1_500.gif

yes'nt

You are wrong. The negativity does flood other threads. This is not some magnet thread for the haters.

However, this war between fans is beautiful, it colours the world with red. We are but sands in time, repeating the actions of our ancestors. By the will of Soon, there shall be a reckoning and an awakening of features and improvements that will shadow all the haters and bring them into the light. For the light is powerful and shines upon our souls.

Blessed be the light.
I was re-reading the thread and came upon this post. Too preoccupied with my debate with @Phantom425, I guess this one missed me. Jesus christ, I have never wanted to drink bleach more in my life than after reading this.

you do know the game is not really out right ? its still in early access / beta stage and they are still working on it...
i don't know how old you are but it was the same with M&B , and that game is awesome

you do know the game is not really out right ? its still in early access / beta stage and they are still working on it...
i don't know how old you are but it was the same with M&B , and that game is awesome
This has been discussed. A decade is beyond ridiculous for development. They are hiding behind EA as an excuse to not get anything done. EA extended another year, god what a joke.

Newbies posting "iT's JUsT eARly AcCESs" is a bit of a meme here. They are not a tiny indie studio anymore and expectations have been raised by Taleworlds dev blogs, game pricing and company size.

what are you talking about the game released from early access 4 months ago

how can you be a taleworlds mega fan and not know that
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom