Bannerlord was a grift

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my years of experience reading dev blogs; I can ensure you that Bannerlord is a visual novel.
It would be best if you had some imagination when playing the game, just like how people do when reading novels.

Look mom, I'm edgy on the internet because I have nothing to say.
62024.jpg

STAN can't even comprehend what he's looking at there. All he does is steal people's posts (who don't want to be in his videos) and blabber over them incoherently for cheap "content". He has zero understanding of game mechanics and doesn't even play the updates himself. He's a poser and a fraud.
He is the absolute least reputable, most ill-informed person on youtube to ever dare make a bannerlord video. If you're going to listen to youtubers at least choose people who put time into playing the game like @Flesson19 or @ItalianSpartacus .

Here's a forum topic about the steam charts too, of which, of course STAN also :poop:'d a blabbery react video to, nothing he does is anything thig but just regurgitating what he steals from here and reddit. He only remains because he is too small and boring to be dealt with like a proper lolcow. He just kinda sucks and won't stop reading peoples posts in his crappy videos.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...rum-a-pit-of-disappointment-yes-it-is.442942/
Turn on add blockhttps://youtu.be/ 4z2tSdrYNDY
I not going to argue with you and the fact that Stan is a clown because he is pretty ill informed. But even a bumbling fool will say something correct from time to time even if by sheer coincidence. You did not respond at all to the argument made in the video about steam average daily player count for bannerlord remaining stable for the last year. If you care more about who is making the argument than the argument being made then you are not being objective.

This data from from steamdb. If you disagree with my statement that steam player count for bannerlord has been fairly stable for the last year, I would like to hear why and see what data you have to back your claims.

CIV 5 is a good example of an old, simple game that can make a come back. I've watched this for many years and it has had a few additions and many mods to keep the game alive and growing. It's been in Steams Top 10 for many years only flagging in the last couple of years. It even beat it's child CIV 6 for a period. This proves quality games will always bring back players, an important point.

CIV 5 is popular because it's interesting to play early, mid and late game DLCs Gods and Kings and Brave New World added great new features that kept the game interesting from start to end. Bannerlord is new, it's early game is good, mid game is ok but is let down late game Plus there are too many repetitive events, which becomes boring. I feel Bannerlord will need major DLCs / Mods ? to make it an exciting game from start to end. It has the early potential to be a GREAT game, better than CIV 5.

We'll wait and see and hopefully players will return.

even a bumbling fool will say something correct from time to time even if by sheer coincidence.
Uh huh did you see I linked you to a topic where actual informed players are discussing the same thing? There's no coincidence he reads it and tries to copy it. You think you can hand in a plagiarized school paper and go "Oh but teacher it's all correct info....uh uh." No no detention!
You did not respond at all to the argument made in the video about steam average daily player count for bannerlord remaining stable for the last year
I don't ****ing care about that, I've played the game all year, I've answered people's gameplay questions all year, I've reported bugs all year, I've made suggestions all year, I've tried to articulate the common complaints of the peasant to me-lords @TW all year. I'm like the ****ing Eye of Sauron over this stuff, there's nothing about people playing Bannerlord that I don't know.
You did not respond at all to the argument
WHaaaaa? This thread is a baby mama slap fight :poop: show! WHat makes you think I would argue? If people don't argue with something, they probably don't disagree. If you must know I'm well aware of Bannerlord having a decent player count for a single player CRPG as evidenced by the endless onslaught of confused questions over it's mechanics I answer! It has nothing to do with anything regarding problems with the game and solutions though. I can fully attest players typically have problems with the core mechanics of the game and it would be in TW's best interest to improve them before EA ends. This doesn't mean they quit playing, or make mean threads, or bad reviews, it's not a black or white thing.

From my years of experience reading dev blogs;
Expert qualifications.
I can ensure you that Bannerlord is a visual novel. It would be best if you had some imagination when playing the game, just like how people do when reading novels.
I've always done this with M&B, to decent success, but with Bannerlord it just doesn't work the same. Its dialogue is worse and odder, the whole dynamic strange, and this combined with the contrasting better graphics makes my imagination not as strong.

....what are you even talking about? lol
I'm talking about your lack of any even perfunctory argumentation in favor of the thread title, and how you must think you have some kind of automatic authority which dazzles all before you, since you don't actually have a point.

By all means, continue not supporting the thread title with any actual position points: it makes it easier to dismiss the whole thing as crybaby bull shiz.
[image macro]
Good job, good effort. Are you among The Grifted, or are you just some lifer?

Bannerlord is new, it's early game is good, mid game is ok but is let down late game Plus there are too many repetitive events, which becomes boring. I feel Bannerlord will need major DLCs / Mods ? to make it an exciting game from start to end. It has the early potential to be a GREAT game, better than CIV 5.
The game is going to suffer from feeling like a repetitive grind unless they add a truly stupendous amount of content and a few longer-term interactions to fill it out. We might get the latter, might not. We're almost certainly not going to get the former though; imagine the sheer number and breadth of quests they'd need to keep them feeling fresh when you're presented with quests probably like a thousand times throughout a single long playthrough.

I'm talking about your lack of any even perfunctory argumentation in favor of the thread title, and how you must think you have some kind of automatic authority which dazzles all before you, since you don't actually have a point.

By all means, continue not supporting the thread title with any actual position points: it makes it easier to dismiss the whole thing as crybaby bull shiz.

Automatic authority? I'm going to ask it again; what are you going on about? You are either the most incompetent troll I have ever seen, or you've gone off the deep end straight into deranged rambling.

Good job, good effort. Are you among The Grifted, or are you just some lifer?
You gotta make it less obvious. You can troll better than that.

oFfxwc.gif

"Ha ha, I'm not crying, you're a troll!"

Please understand that's not how an adult discussion goes.
what are you going on about?
Are you among the Grifted? [Understand that since you seem not to participate in basic argumentation, I must resort to first principles to address your incomplete sentences]

Did you contribute to the topi---oh no wait that's not anything at all
this-doesnt-look-like-anything-to-me.jpg
There's nothing to contribute. This was a ****post thread to begin with, and yet you somehow managed to derail it even further. Good job!

Also, what exactly do you think your contribution to this thread is? Because all you have done is trying to flame bait people.

Last edited:

So, to you adult discussions start like that? Hmm. :unsure:

Are you among the Grifted? [Understand that since you seem not to participate in basic argumentation, I must resort to first principles to address your incomplete sentences]

You're still not making any sense. Take a moment, maybe ten, and take several deep breaths. Then, and only then, try to come back and explain the complete nonsense you have been spewing.

Did you contribute to the topi---oh no wait that's not anything at all

this-doesnt-look-like-anything-to-me.jpg

If only we all had big brains like you, so that we too could operate on another dimension entirely.

To be fair you are being a bit of a clown ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom