Bannerlord was a grift

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you just said...

You are lost in the sauce buddy.

Oh my god....

The word Grift = Crime. (As in the definition)
You accuse Taleworlds of said crime.
You have not committed a crime - you have committed a civil offence.

This. Isn't. Hard.

Have the cogwheels turned yet? Why are so slow on this? Why?

Why?

Oh my god....

The word Grift = Crime.
In what way is "grifting" a crime?
You accuse Taleworlds of said crime.
I theorized that Bannerlord was a grift, I accused them of nothing and no crime whatsoever.
You have not committed a crime - you have committed a civil offence.
Only if grifting is a crime (it's not lol) and it was proven that Taleworlds was not grifting with Bannerlord. It isn't defamation if it's true.
This. Isn't. Hard.
I know. I don't understand why you don't get it. Literally everyone is disagreeing with you. Have you thought that maybe, just maybe...when everyone is crazy and you're the only sane person who can see the truth and the light, maybe...you're the crazy one?

I mean this picture with all due respect:

c5f11ebc9ccc914fdd8756ec06c70a02.png

In what way is "grifting" a crime?

I theorized that Bannerlord was a grift, I accused them of nothing and no crime whatsoever.

Only if grifting is a crime (it's not lol) and it was proven that Taleworlds was not grifting with Bannerlord. It isn't defamation if it's true.

I know. I don't understand why you don't get it. Literally everyone is disagreeing with you. Have you thought that maybe, just maybe...when everyone is crazy and you're the only sane person who can see the truth and the light, maybe...you're the crazy one?
Do you have an Alexa?

Ask it what Grift means and report back....

I could ask you to use a dictionary but apparently you have never seen one.

Honestly Roy this conversation is getting a little dull.... I'm not here to teach you words...

Do you have an Alexa?

Ask it what Grift means and report back....

I could ask you to use a dictionary but apparently you have never seen one.
Sure. Alexa, define grift!

Alexa: Ways of getting money dishonestly that involve tricking someone

While that can be a crime, it is not necessarily. Ponzi schemes fall into this definition easily. However, another good example of this are MLM's (Multi-level marketing) which are totally legal, although they are absolutely dishonest and involve tricking many people, and are basically pyramid schemes. However, they are still legal, although they would certainly classify as a "grift". I need a part of US Federal Law banning the practice of "grifting" or your accusation that I have potentially committed defamation falls flat on its face. Again, I don't know where you live, but over here we have laws that ban the practice of certain things, and some that allow others. I am looking for specific law at the federal level. Hell, if you can provide one for the state or even a city level, that's fine. Just give me something.

Literally everyone is disagreeing with you. Have you thought that maybe, just maybe...when everyone is crazy and you're the only sane person who can see the truth and the light, maybe...you're the crazy one?

Last edited:
Sure. Alexa, define grift!

Alexa: Ways of getting money dishonestly that involve tricking someone

While that can be a crime, it is not necessarily. Ponzi schemes fall into this definition easily. However, another good example of this are MLM's (Multi-level marketing) which are totally legal, although they are absolutely dishonest and involve tricking many people, and are basically pyramid schemes. However, they are still legal, although they would certainly classify as a "grift". I need a part of US Federal Law banning the practice of "grifting" or your accusation that I have potentially committed defamation falls flat on its face.
Lol that's not what Alexa says you little liar ????

Alexa uses the 'smart' dictionary not the Oxford one.
I do not have Alexa and I really do not care. You are so lost in the sauce at this point you really can't be saved. Black's Law Dictionary does not have the word in it, which kind of destroys your point that it is illegal. Again, still waiting on a law in the US banning the practice of grifting...I imagine the one thing that will happen later than Bannerlord's Release will be your response to that.

I do not have Alexa and I really do not care. You are so lost in the sauce at this point you really can't be saved. Black's Law Dictionary does not have the word in it, which kind of destroys your point that it is illegal. Again, still waiting on a law in the US banning the practice of grifting...I imagine the one thing that will happen later than Bannerlord's Release will be your response to that.
Then why did you pretend to have one...?

Stop. Lying.

The blacks law dictionary is for legal terms only. It does not include slurs or insults. Which are the tools of defamation.

Grifting is terminology for a fraud or con - very much illegal yes.

Then why did you pretend to have one...?

Stop. Lying.
This is a PragerU tier argument. "He used a rhetorical tactic to get his point across, but he doesn't actually own an Alexa. He is a LIAR and CANNOT be trusted everyone!" When "arguments" like this come off the assembly line, you know we've lost the plot. I don't know if you are that snail brained that you can't understand that, or you are just dragging this conversation on just to troll. You have no argument. You have no substance. You are like a pool noodle floundering in the wind, going to whatever beach party you land on. This is one of the most absurd conversations that I have ever had in my entire life and my parents don't believe in gravity. Literally everyone is disagreeing with you. Have you thought that maybe, just maybe...when everyone is crazy and you're the only sane person who can see the truth and the light, maybe...you're the crazy one?

Ahhhhhhh. Okay. Suddenly it all makes a lot more sense.

Goodbye now.
I'm going to have to ask you not to post any further on this thread. I would like it to be seen by as many people as possible, be expanded on as much as possible, and commented by as many people as possible, no matter how smart or misguided their opinion is. However, everyone has their "line in the sand" and you are just not up to the task of commenting constructively on this thread. I bear you no ill will and I imagine you are probably pretty young and haven't really thought things through very much, and that's okay, I mean you no insult, but I would politely ask you not to post further here or I will have to request a moderator to sort out the issue, as I am well within my right as the original poster to request such.

I asked my Alexa if Bannerlord is a good game but she only replied with some nonsense :sad:
Ask it what gravity is :ROFLMAO:

To be fair. It sounds like growing up Roy you had other stuff to deal with.

Not floating out of the window as a baby.

Your footballs flying away into the atmosphere.

Rain just hovering menacingly above your house.

I can see why reading the dictionary terms for every word wasn't high on your agenda, so maybe let's just leave it there.

In summary;

You haven't committed a crime.
Taleworlds almost certainly wouldn't win any civil case - even if they raised it against you.
This is all just pointless fighting. Though I do enjoy pointless fighting - I shouldn't encourage it.

Last edited:
I mean you no insult, but I would politely ask you not to post further here or I will have to request a moderator to sort out the issue, as I am well within my right as the original poster to request such.
FYI no you aren't. That's not how forums work. You can report my posts if you feel they are unacceptable though.

Though given the topic is 'bannerlord was a grift'; I've actually been entirely on-topic.

What do you expect? She relied on official sources. She's better at simple tasks, such as:

Alexa, extradite @Roy1012 to Turkey.

Try it. :smile:
How it would go:

turkish prison guard: says something
Me: what
Turkish prison guard: yells louder
Me: I don’t understand you
Turkish prison guard: screams and points towards the door
Me: (thinking he’s telling me to go to the door) walks towards the door, gets shot for disobeying orders.

Please don’t extradite, but in case you do I changed my “place of residence” on the forum.

How it would go:

turkish prison guard: says something
Me: what
Turkish prison guard: yells louder
Me: I don’t understand you
Turkish prison guard: screams and points towards the door
Me: (thinking he’s telling me to go to the door) walks towards the door, gets shot for disobeying orders.

Please don’t extradite, but in case you do I changed my “place of residence” on the forum.
Sorry, Alexa says, they can't accomodate you in a Turkish prison unless you've been double vaccinated for Covid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom