Bannerlord was a gift

Users who are viewing this thread

froggyluv

Grandmaster Knight
NW
You know, this is you haters in a nuthsell.

"Omg TW isn't working with the community, no communication, no interaction, nothing!"
*TW Works with community*
"Omg TW is working with the community, they must be incompetent!"

Silly and pedantic argument -not worthy of a real reply

Apocal

Grandmaster Knight
Working with the communicty doesn´t mean to rely on modders so that they add the most required features the community wants.

It would mean listening to the community requests and not saying stuff like "it´s not possible" and than a few weeks later a modder proves that it is possible...
I don't think they've ever said stuff wasn't possible. TW said they straight up weren't going to do co-op, for example, and somehow that morphed from "no plans" into "we can't do it" in people's minds.

Ser Jon

Sergeant at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
You know, this is you haters in a nuthsell.

"Omg TW isn't working with the community, no communication, no interaction, nothing!"
*TW Works with community*
"Omg TW is working with the community, they must be incompetent!"

When we ask for TW to listen to and work with the community, it had nothing to do with passing their work off onto the shoulders of modders. :roll:

I don't think they've ever said stuff wasn't possible. TW said they straight up weren't going to do co-op, for example, and somehow that morphed from "no plans" into "we can't do it" in people's minds.
You are right... this time. But I swear some kind of "too hard" statement was made for some feature and people remembered that.
Coop is something that we have investigated and decided to put to one side. We don't currently have any plans to add it to the game now or in the future.

Ruihan

Recruit
Not going to say there arent issues with the game or development process
But compared to a lot of the shovelware a lot of the other game development studios are pumping bannerlord isnt even that bad
And I'm glad to see they still working on the game instead of just saying **** it and moving on to DLC to make an easy profit. I certainly believe there are plenty of other game development studios that would do exactly that if they were in same position as the bannerlord team

But compared to a lot of the shovelware a lot of the other game development studios are pumping bannerlord isnt even that bad
And I'm glad to see they still working on the game instead of just saying **** it and moving on to DLC to make an easy profit. I certainly believe there are plenty of other game development studios that would do exactly that if they were in same position as the bannerlord team
Totally agree, well put.

As soon as TW is sold to a major software house ... we're all F*&*(^d..

When we ask for TW to listen to and work with the community, it had nothing to do with passing their work off onto the shoulders of modders. :roll:
What is so difficult to understand with the sentence "Working with the community"?
Well said.

The game isn't perfect, but it isn't as devestatingly bad as some people on this forum would have you believe. To them, maybe it is.

Mind you, I haven't even given the steam review yet. I am waiting to pass my judgment until release. So far with 500+ hours, I think it will be a positive review, if for nothing else then for the fun I've had. Just wish they could improve the multiplayer.

Top Bottom