SP - General Bannerlord Suggestions(forgive my misconclusion of words)

Users who are viewing this thread

Blader noumt

Recruit
:idea::idea:

1# Stealth Mode:
We should have an option while traveling in the mini map whether we choose to go around evidently and fearlessly showing our band to the great armies of kingdoms or by choosing non-stealth mode
or we could choose to go around while being sneaky and in privacy but in what cost?..

Being slow we would be safer in stealth mode but we would arrive to the place that we are going to lately in stealth mode.

how it works... when we are in non stealth mode it's the mode that we are in normally in
Bannerlords bandits with low populations run away from us bigger armies chase us you know it's how it works eventually in the recent M&B game but ...
when we are in stealth mode it won't happen they won't see us so they won't run for bigger armies you know they are not going to chase us down and you know. it could even be a skill in the game when we are upgrading it the armies could start to not notice us little by little everytime we upgrade it and you know. eventually when we maxed it out the armies and the bandits won't notice us at all.

when we attack an army in stealth. mode and when they are not informed about us in the mini map we click on them you know the usual deal loading screen etc.
and when we spawn in the area with our troops ! we are on a hill and looking down the enemy soldiers camping eating training sleeping drinking a bunch of guys that don't know. that we and our. guys looking down to them then we attack ferociously and butcher them all.

And it would be even far much greater if the enemy ai in the map could use this skill against us!!!

2# Little Soldiers: that is. when we are traveling around the map we see an army with a blue children icon on it we attack then. when we won the battle the game. gives us a bunch of children that has a backstory of having their parents killed and their village being plundered then. being forced to be soldiers for these bandits .
We take them under our wings and train them to be the fellow soldiers of our army .......
3!!! Corpses:
When we are traveling around in the map we see two armies fighting each other then we see one of them wins
the battle but we see that the winner army lowered it's population during the battle. i mean lost some men then we should have. a mechanic in the. game where if the winner army lost men on the battlefield it should wait in it's place for one day in the map for. burying of corpses that should also apply for us too but with an exception

we can decide either we go. while leaving the corpses of our men to be rotten BUT that will have a bad affect on how good we are with. our men or we can choose to stay one day on our place in the map and let our men bury the corpses...
it could say /Waiting For Burying of Corpses/
as it applies to the other armies in the map when we encounter this event i mean if we see an army standing still after a battle... for burying of corpses and
in that one day gap that they are doing we attack that army in stealth mode and. when it spawns in the battlefield we see. soldiers burying corpses. wounded soldiers meds looking after them then we proceed to attack.

4#Sleep: If we traveled in game for one day without stopping our soldiers should ask us to get. some rest if we refuse we and our army should. start to get weaker (in battles etc.)day by day and eventually after one week without stopping the. game itself stops us and says resting in the time of our sleeping bandits. could use sneak skill against us. (the skill i mentioned in 1#) and when we spawn we find our army sleeping and being butchered by bandits
5#Wrestling so much potential in that game in this genre i hope that they keep it alinnve Taleworlds please...
L:arrow: #6 And most important when we lose a battle and become a slave we shouldn't be released rondamly we should earn it in gladiator tournaments

Last edited:
I like the ideas and I shouldn't need to do this but:
1. Stick to one suggestion per thread.
If you have a few ideas that you would like to discuss that are all connected in some way, please feel free to post them together. However, if your ideas for the game are completely unrelated from each other, please create a new topic for each one. This helps us to digest the information quickly and pass it onto the right person.

The bury troop thing would suck. I think it's annoying as it is to go through 5 battles in a row sometimes, I don't need that popping up after each one as well.

The stopping for rest thing I get but also really annoying because sometimes there's a week or more worth of travel between point A and B.
Better would be like in VC troops loose morale after a week without proper rest at a town or castle.

Back
Top Bottom