Need More Info Bannerlord-SSD

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello guys,I've also problems about fps-drops and loading screens.My game is in HDD.
İf I carry my game from HDD to SDD,may I see any difference about it?
Thank you!!

WTF with this forum. Everytime I connect I read message about people thinking SSD has anything to do with game performance.

SSD is an hard disk with speed comparable to RAM. If you benefit from having SSD for a game performance, it means that you have not enough memory, because hard disk should never come into play to produce image frame per second.
The only part SSD help is to load save or new area, with new texture to load to send to... memory.

So no, SSD should not help to get better FPS otherwise the game is utter crap, except from the (quite frequent) loading sequences of areas/saves.

I don't know man,I've seen lots of people that said when they installed the game to ssd,They could take better fps.
I'm also gonna try it,if it doesn't have any benefit,I am gonna say it.

WTF with this forum. Everytime I connect I read message about people thinking SSD has anything to do with game performance.

SSD is an hard disk with speed comparable to RAM. If you benefit from having SSD for a game performance, it means that you have not enough memory, because hard disk should never come into play to produce image frame per second.
The only part SSD help is to load save or new area, with new texture to load to send to... memory.

So no, SSD should not help to get better FPS otherwise the game is utter crap, except from the (quite frequent) loading sequences of areas/saves.
It’s about the loading...

U have to look in your pc. SSD comes as 2.5 like a laptop hdd. And it’s quite has no mechanical parts. And most of them have a name on them just google it.

Of curse there m.2 and pcie ssd too.

But a cheap ssd is is less then 30€. And I get a big boost in loading times!

When the game runs out of RAM it switches to pagefile which causes stuttering in HDD..thats y switching to SSD alliviates the problem temporarily but at the cost of high IO transfer which reduces the lifetime.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Back
Top Bottom