Bannerlord SP First Reactions: Megathread

Users who are viewing this thread

Holy balls! You guys have remastered some of the old songs! And sounds. I don't want to spoil too much but I'd never expect my jaw to drop from hearing that stupid jingle ??

I've only played for a few hours but so far you've consistently taken old Warband concepts and turned them up a bunch of notches.
You guys have really respected your old core fans! Thank you so very much! This is a true M&B sequel.

May i present, the Ironchild.
It may not look like much, but see it, it stopped me at full gallop without a scratch!
Thats almost like pulling a sword out of a stone, hail to the king to come :p

Also, what SlyFox said, sometimes the sound enviroment feels very much like home indeed.

I first tried an epic Custom Battle.. Looked great

WRXHG.jpg
j7UJb.jpg
qPjh8.jpg
wx7sC.jpg

Then I started out my campaign and I got owned in that duel with the bandit leader :razz:

Later on, I tried chasing 12 sea raiders with my 15 sturgian recruits, got smashed to pieces.

So far so good :smile:

I love that some of the songs are inspired by the original music. Also, the little flute when you complete a quest is back :smile:

I first tried an epic Custom Battle.. Looked great

WRXHG.jpg
j7UJb.jpg
qPjh8.jpg
wx7sC.jpg

Then I started out my campaign and I got owned in that duel with the bandit leader :razz:

Later on, I tried chasing 12 sea raiders with my 15 sturgian recruits, got smashed to pieces.

So far so good :smile:

I love that some of the songs are inspired by the original music. Also, the little flute when you complete a quest is back :smile:
Holy sh*t. That dessert looks incredible.

Siege AI seems to be bugged. Both the defenders and attackers run into the settlement gates and do nothing (At least on this map, not sure about others).

Hi guys,
I'm having fun with your game even if I haven't played to the first numbers.

I'm stucked on a quest which is to speak to 10 nobles in the country about artefact. But I can't find them. Anyone knows where to get them?

THANK YOU!

Hi guys,
I'm having fun with your game even if I haven't played to the first numbers.

I'm stucked on a quest which is to speak to 10 nobles in the country about artefact. But I can't find them. Anyone knows where to get them?

THANK YOU!
They're lords, you can find them on the world map or inside castle/towns.

So I've played for about 2 hours now, and besides having a few crashes and experiencing unpleasant UI, I liked the game.

But there's a lot work for balancing:
- money is too easy to earn, quests are everywhere and require no more than 20 men and 1 minute to earn 500-1000 gold
- arena is easy (even with full damage setting), you get easy 250 gold, no penalty on trying more fights after you've just lost
- failing quests or having moral dillemas have too little penalty, you get minus 4 of one person's opinion, but who cares if you get 500 gold and leave this city eternity (since the map is big enough)
- AI of bandids is the same as in Warband, your best tactics is to get 20 men following your horse while your army gets the rest
- there's too much space for goods in your inventory, like twice as needed
- skill tree seems having to limits, you can max out some branch with the first few levels and it gives huge buffs
- not all taverns should ransom prisoners
- I've asked one caravan once about a trading tip, they told me they bought wine to sell it in another city. So I bought the wine from them and went to sell it in the city they wanted to

Played for an hour, haven't had any crashes in single player yet and game looks awesome, thanks.

By the way, what was in that tiny update I just had?

Back
Top Bottom