Bannerlord SP First Reactions: Megathread

Users who are viewing this thread

Combat feels good. Animations are fluid, controls feel crisp. Combat is the right speed, jumping isn't overproductive.

Writing is good.

Loot and prisoner system is good.

But most importantly the advancement and skill system is great.

Feels good to me so far. Do we know if the Freelancer system is integrated into bannerlord? I would like to enlist to a lord's army, but couldn't find that option so far.

Awesome game guys, really.
Worth the wait for me.
Also works like a charm, but I do keep my PC optimized with all tech quirks I know - I see many complaints about performance, but this never was an issue for me besides random crashes here and there.

Major letdown is absence of auto-blocking feature. I am too old to play manual melee, and without it any melee combat is a major stress, down to being unplayable.
So, kindly asking you to please enable options for auto-blocking and attack direction relative to enemy position same as they were in Warband.

Feels good to me so far. Do we know if the Freelancer system is integrated into bannerlord? I would like to enlist to a lord's army, but couldn't find that option so far.
I am working as a mercenary of Vlandia and get paid a whopping 10 denar daily! ?

I found that everytime my game crashes a sound plays right when it freezes. It sounds like getting money, or maybe it's the sound that plays when you get a skill increase (it said I increased in skill just before the crash). I sadly couldn't send this as a crash report as the reporter seems to be broken now. Ah well at least I can play multiplayer until my constant crashes are fixed! Can't make it 1 day in singleplayer anymore without a crash :sad:

Noticed a townsman writing something down in front of a store, nice touch:
hkeGU.png

And this is NOICE :

sG_qM.gif

My first reaction was... Lag, Stuttering, Crashes, My controller bouncing all over the place under my desk, No auto Block, No inverse mouse control or relative attack, bleh gave it an hour and refunded. Gonna give it a few years and might pick it up for $20 or w/e.

It's just a worse Warband with restricted features that have been in Mount & Blade for 15+ years. I wanted Mount & Blade 2, and what I got was Mordhau Lite. I'd rather see a good Warband texture pack myself.

We waited 6 years for this? yesh… Not so bad, but i would of thought the Devs would have taken some advice from the amazing mods. Also, did they take away the ability to train your own troops?

Back
Top Bottom