Bannerlord SP First Reactions: Megathread

Users who are viewing this thread

can use beta data or must download from first? a nice guy actived bannerlord for me. im so happy now
A clean install is probably preferable, since some of the beta data might not be overwritten or checked and you end up with some unnecessary files.
Make sure to delete the Beta document folder in any case, since that may actually prevent a Play button being shown.

Dunno if this has been reported but “ambush bandits” village quest can cause a crash, trying to see if I can replicate it

I think it has to do with waiting for some time at a village

The beta uninstalled itself, as the devs released a "patch" on Steam for it that reduced its data to nothing. So you can't install it over that to begin with.

I tried a few custom battles, it's pretty much the same as Warband but feels so different, it will take some getting used to. So far I'm having a blast, it's pretty much everything I wanted, just an overhauled/updated Mount & Blade, aboslutely love all the little details such as dirt and grass getting kicked up when doing a sharp turn on a horse.

i am really dissapointed just from the first look, the Campaign map is way smaler then the old one, and there are way to less castles. They need to increase the size by a minimum of 50% and like tripple the amount of castles.

i am really dissapointed just from the first look, the Campaign map is way smaler then the old one, and there are way to less castles. They need to increase the size by a minimum of 50% and like tripple the amount of castles.
Must be a troll. There are 207 more Towns, castles, villages in Bannerlord than in Warband.

Back
Top Bottom