Users who are viewing this thread

Skulcito

Recruit
Hey guys, im a Mount & Blade casual/some times competitive Player since 5 years now, we bought the game with a few friends and been playing it since the start of early access. We are happy to see that the game is in a continious polishing of its mechanics and in hope for new features to be added to the game via updates. One that we think is really neccesary is that, before there can be private dedicated servers, wich is important too, is to add South America Servers to the matchmaking.
There are lots of players from South America that are awaiting for you guys to give us a enjoyable play time with a reduced latency, it is very frustrating for us to play with +160 latency. There is a lot of people from your South American community who currently play Warband that are awaiting for you to give us at least a few local servers to actually buy the game, plus the ones that already have it, like us.
I think you are missing that spot of the market. Considering that, Brazil tends to be the country most used to host servers for several competitive matchmaking games, like CS:GO, and will give the SA players more reasons to play the game, and to spend on it. Dont underestimate the success that can carry to have a regular presence on this location. Games like League of Legends and CS:GO did not. :lol:
Hope for any TaleWorlds response regarding this matter!
I was going to add pictures of the Facebook Mount&Blade groups from Brazil and South America community, wich are active groups of 33k+ people, but could not upload them due to some kind of permissions inconvenience.
Cheers guys! ?

Hey guys, im a Mount & Blade casual/some times competitive Player since 5 years now, we bought the game with a few friends and been playing it since the start of early access. We are happy to see that the game is in a continious polishing of its mechanics and in hope for new features to be added to the game via updates. One that we think is really neccesary is that, before there can be private dedicated servers, wich is important too, is to add South America Servers to the matchmaking.
There are lots of players from South America that are awaiting for you guys to give us a enjoyable play time with a reduced latency, it is very frustrating for us to play with +160 latency. There is a lot of people from your South American community who currently play Warband that are awaiting for you to give us at least a few local servers to actually buy the game, plus the ones that already have it, like us.
I think you are missing that spot of the market. Considering that, Brazil tends to be the country most used to host servers for several competitive matchmaking games, like CS:GO, and will give the SA players more reasons to play the game, and to spend on it. Dont underestimate the success that can carry to have a regular presence on this location. Games like League of Legends and CS:GO did not. :lol:
Hope for any TaleWorlds response regarding this matter!
I was going to add pictures of the Facebook Mount&Blade groups from Brazil and South America community, wich are active groups of 33k+ people, but could not upload them due to some kind of permissions inconvenience.
Cheers guys! ?
☝AGREE

It seems that TalesWorld is not interested in South America....
I'm sorry to buy this game

Without multiplayer there is no sense =S
I'm very disappointed

Back
Top Bottom