NA Skirmish Open Bannerlord Skirmish League Season 3 ($1050.00 In Prizes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Is this a dead game or what? During the height of being locked down because of Bovid, my boy suggested I play this game because he used to play the original Mount and Blade and wanted to revive the clan. As you can tell, it’s now a dead. In his “defense”, that clan was a Napoleonic Wars clan and tried to make the transition to regular Mount and Blade while waiting for another Napoleonic Wars to happen. My boy (the same boy that was bouncing on my D*** ( https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/nabb-fantasy-team-mini-game.425128/post-9531732 )) was telling me about the game again. Man, let me tell you, I tried to suppress those memories. In fact, it was so bad I had to re-evaluate my life. This was a blessing, not only did I give up on this game but even started working out and I'm even train for a little 5k run (let alone touch grass, which I know those that play this game still don’t do). But anyways, he was telling me about the games status and how there was another tournament that was happening. I thought maybe I was wrong about this being a dead game. Hell, it’s even sponsored. But the more I investigate this, the worse it gets.

Let start with the obvious, Bush Wookie Gaming is either made up or a dead channel. Doing a little investigation, I could only find Bush Wookie Gaming on Facebook (grandma social media). This page’s last post was on April 10, 2021. Which promoted another dead twitch channel. So now I’m wondering, who/what is this Bush Wookie Gaming that sponsored this event. But I’m not going to investigate because it doesn’t matter.

This was posted in April and from what I could tell it still hasn’t started. As I’m reading this forum, it looks like you guys are still waiting for a few more teams and an online update.

First with waiting on “more teams” to join. I don’t know who else you’re waiting on because there is literally no one else that plays this game! I don’t even know how you managed to get these bozos in the first place! Maybe it has to do with paying people, which we’ll get to later about.

You also write that you’re waiting for the update. But if you haven’t learned now, that doesn’t seem like it happened, given the games herstory.

Now about LES IS MOREx, more like LES IS BROKEzzz. I was thinking that LES IS MOREx was an industry plant or hype man for this S** game. But seeing that he had a probation on his account, makes me think he’s a rat that lives under the NYC subway L train line. Idk if he’s allowed to discuss why he’s on probation, but it might be because he doesn’t go outside and the Devs are trying to make him go out. Word on the block is that you are paying players to play with you. Not sure whether to feel bad, cause you got to pay to have friends, I mean players play.

I hate to write all this without a solution. But the way it looks, it might be too late for yall. But if I had to give some advice, here are a few things:

1: Get off this game – Trust me

2: Get a job – This will help you get money to do things other then rot in front of the computer. You may even enjoy it

3: Workout – This might be daunting, but you have to start somewhere. You may start and want to give up. But trust the process and you’ll be rewarded with gains. This will help your self-esteem, which in turn will help find some ladies (or dudes).

4: Eat healthy – While working out is great, you still must eat healthy. There is this old phrase, “what you put in, is what you put out.” And if you’re going for a physique or trying to lose weight, this might even be more important then working out. Can’t out do a bad diet.

5: Go enjoy life – Get a hobby – Do what will make yourself and other proud

God Speed,

Koolmario64

Leader of Team Chef Boyo Ass Ugly

#BROKEzzz #MIA_Macce
Nice! Well heres the update Weagnas and Alim left USA for a little bit so their team wont be back together until september and also the update made all our games crash and we were waiting for that to start so NOW we are waiting till September/October for the next patch or full release Id really like to host this as i have a E-Sports team that cost 4k so id like to use it

This tournament is still planned to take place! We are going to finish the rules and the group by the end of next week but right now the servers are so unstable and it has been difficult and time consuming just to get our normal practice matches in. With full release of the game only a month away we will wait to host it. Sign ups will last until Friday November 7th and then we are going to do a live stream where we randomize the bracket for transparency. I would ideally like to see the first set of matches being played Saturday 10/08/22

If anyone wants to do some practice matches with VK1 or VK2 or need help getting in contact with another clan leader Id be more than happy to set something up join my discord! discord.gg/vlandia

Back
Top Bottom