NA Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Skirmish League 2 Continuation

Users who are viewing this thread

As many of you know, LES got banned on the forums for racist remarks and canceled his tournament right after. However, a majority of the teams still want to play. Myself and a few other people plan to help continue this tournament. When I my group gets accepted, it will be much more easy to manage, but I just figured I'd make a regular post for now.

9IL884w.png

HGK will fight DM for the semi finals

kyJ7s0s.png

TO will get a bye and move to week 4 from VK not wanting to play.
PSFC will fight TREE and whoever wins that will move on to fight BB

Funny how things work out for people who are actually valued members of the community instead of narcissist who inserts himself into a community with false promises of money.

Tree will not be participating. I appreciate the effort into trying to continue this, however The Great Tree does not want to involve itself with a controversial event. Whether or not it is hosted by someone different, I think that BSL has given itself a bad reputation.

Wishing you all the best of luck in continuing the tournament,

- ChristopherR

Good initiative on your part. It was a shame to cancel a tournament that was about to end. Might as well finish the last matches (especially as there are not many left).

Tree will not be participating. I appreciate the effort into trying to continue this, however The Great Tree does not want to involve itself with a controversial event. Whether or not it is hosted by someone different, I think that BSL has given itself a bad reputation.

- ChristopherR
Understandable, PSFC will move on and face BB in Round 3 then

- ChristopherR
What a good sport!

Back
Top Bottom