Need More Info Bannerlord Singelplayer - Found Bugs, Errors,Glitches

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello i would like to Report some Bugs, Glitches, Errors.. Thanks so much ^^

Strange Position to Fight !

Spiked Helmet with Face Mask : Glitch ? Bug ? Happens with Closed Helmets..

Quest to make your Kingdom to Fight the Empire.. Cant Complete !

Game Crash.. Cant help a Neutral Faction while Enemy Faction/Clan Besieges the Neutral Faction...

Reporter :ERROR:
https://imgur.com/C6rpmHF

The Camera that Shows the Other "heroe" or "People" Is Strangely Moving Some times!

Another Problem : If You help Neturals in Battles or Sieges Like the Screenshot above says it Freezes and Stutters and Fps go down to 0.1 and The Game just Freezes and Never crashes but you Wont be able to Get out of this Situation without a Restart...

The Patch Brought up Stronger Stutters and Lags that were Present before the Update! If i go to a Scene or Battlefield Some times there are Strong Stutters ! Even on the World map tho... The Game works ... But is Unplayable.

My PC Specs are :

AMD Ryzen 51600x
RTX 2080 TI
64GB DDR4 3200MHZ
12x 1000GB SSDS 1M2 SSD for System
1200W Powersupply Gold
Case is a Mod full Open on all Sides.. So there is Enough air...

I tried another PC Same Result :/

Sorry for my English.

Last edited:
Another bug or Glitch ? If you make a banner or edit it:

There are White Lines like you can see on the Screenshot = Looks Strange..

Problem with Sky ?

Heroes Error :

Taken Prisoner by Neutral ?

Last edited:
i added a list of my Specs :razz:
Oh I'm a dingus lol. Your rig looks pretty high speed especially with those graphics cards. I've seen a few other threads that say their high end rigs have trouble with it so maybe its something to with your graphics card. I'm not super knowledge able about that kind of thing, but maybe it's not optimized enough yet? I'm using a GTX 1080 with no issues. The rest of my specs are similar just in smaller quantities lol

Hey man, new here, using your thread as a Bug Report proto-sticky since rules said to add on to other posts if the topic is the same. PM if you want me to remove.

Confirmed closed helm glitch, I'll also add that it only occurs when you load into a battle in first-person mode, and can be resolved by changing modes back and forth.

Found this one in the smith, I have the materials needed, and the parts unlocked, but it's claiming my parts are missing. I'm presently unsure if I do have the parts, and it won't let me craft it, OR if the glitch is that it says I have the part when I really don't.

Will post with more as they come.

Oh I'm a dingus lol. Your rig looks pretty high speed especially with those graphics cards. I've seen a few other threads that say their high end rigs have trouble with it so maybe its something to with your graphics card. I'm not super knowledge able about that kind of thing, but maybe it's not optimized enough yet? I'm using a GTX 1080 with no issues. The rest of my specs are similar just in smaller quantities lol
Its EA I Hope they fix it... I Run Other Games on the Highest Settings without any Problems... Work needs Patience :smile:

Last edited:
Hey man, new here, using your thread as a Bug Report proto-sticky since rules said to add on to other posts if the topic is the same. PM if you want me to remove.

Confirmed closed helm glitch, I'll also add that it only occurs when you load into a battle in first-person mode, and can be resolved by changing modes back and forth.

Found this one in the smith, I have the materials needed, and the parts unlocked, but it's claiming my parts are missing. I'm presently unsure if I do have the parts, and it won't let me craft it, OR if the glitch is that it says I have the part when I really don't.

No Problem :smile: Lets Hope Taleworlds fixes them :smile:

Oh and Welcome here :grin:

Im Trying Lower Settings... Still the same ... Some times it runs Fine some times not... But i found another bug or Glitch xD

Triangle Banner or Flag Glitch ?

The Campaign Banner also the Black one works !

The Big Banner... Again a Problem... Use a Texture like the small Triangle Banner

So after some Testing and Looking... The horses Especially Khuzait ones Cause many Stutters and Lags.... If there is more then 50 Horses it Stutters like hell.... If i look away it runs fine. This needs a fix.

Last edited:
Lord not Helping his Faction.. Goes back and Forward

Would you help in his position ? I observed the ai lords are trying to pull stronger armies on them and run away. I like this. Dont you do that as well sometimes? Or trying to pull one lord out of secone one nearby. Ai seems to replicate this behaviour

Would you help in his position ? I observed the ai lords are trying to pull stronger armies on them and run away. I like this. Dont you do that as well sometimes? Or trying to pull one lord out of secone one nearby. Ai seems to replicate this behaviour
ofc i do like it ! I just dont know if thats normal or a bug :grin:

Last edited:
Another Strange thing for me is : That everyone is so fast now :O NPC and Character even with Heavy Armor ? thats a little Strange
I noticed this as well when i went to the tavern and my character is SO FAST on foot i couldn't believe it.

Loading Save Game in The Game via Menü Crashes the Game..

Captured South and West and Defeated them Now i Fought North and won and now South is the last one and i get this ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom