Bannerlord Server Management

Users who are viewing this thread

Styo

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Guys, be sure to document any kicks along with the player ID. We need to make sure that the automation kick rule is working when a user abuses a rule on the server.

For now the server does have high ping, but they are working on it. Not sure when it's going to be fixed.

Obviously, we have to keep track of who gets kicked to make sure the automated kicking system is working properly. If it's kicking random people then we've got a problem and will have to turn it off until the next update.

As stoked as I am, the constant 150+ ping kinda sucks. I spend more time in spec watching the kicks than I do playing. :sad:

I really don't know what you guys are talking about. I was just playing with Okin and kleidopphoros in a co-op campaign game and we didn't have any ping issues at all. Maybe it's a problem on your end?

ejnomad said:
I really don't know what you guys are talking about. I was just playing with Okin and kleidopphoros in a co-op campaign game and we didn't have any ping issues at all. Maybe it's a problem on your end?

I had issues on the campaign map. Every time I set up camp and "Go Hunting" the game crashes. Them deer can't avoid me forever.

That's really weird. I just tried and didn't have a problem. Are you using build .308
nijis sent out last week? I mean I guess if it keeps happening for you I'd put it in the bugtracker for Daegoth.

Whoops. I downloaded the new version, but didn't apply it. I was still on .306

Yay for stupid! I'll test it out again and post my results!

Only like the single player aspects thus far not really big into multiplayer battles anymore. Just seems like mindless killing.

I guess. To be honest. I thought I was one of the select group as I haven't really seen anyone but a few with red flags also playing.

Invite only. I'll send a recommendation but they are pretty picky about how many people they want QA testing. Not really sure if I should be saying this as I was under a NDA. Honestly, I didn't expect so many other old admins playing as well!  :razz:

No that's fine.. Otherwise you broke the NDA talking about coop campaign...

This is the reason I posted it here, only admins can see this. I honestly thought all admins got access. I'm sure in due time you will get a PM from Singil..

Back
Top Bottom