Bannerlord RTX?

Users who are viewing this thread

No. I'd like to see ray tracing for Bannerlord. Wanting something and then doing the work to get it or even having it are separate things. It isnt a personal problem, it is a development problem and a hardware problem. Full raytracing Bannerlord is not even possible because it is not all simple solid surfaces. It cannot be done even on next gen hardware. It'd have to be done selectively and there is not alot of water, plate armor, or solid shiny surfaces. This is why most cards cant run minecraft @ 60 fps with ray tracing. GPU has to render all those high res textures on high polys then ray trace thousands of blades of grass, all the trees leaves and branches, complex geometry of every building and then up to 1000 units plus horses. Have you considered that? Maybe is a naive opinion, maybe you are hardware developer or amateur expert and you know something we do not.

I mean the Crysis remastered will have software accelerated ray tracing, wich is alot worse from a optimisassion stand point. I'm pretty sure that atleast with the new 3000 series Bannerlord should work with ray tracing also. Not at 4k but maybe on 1440p.

The new Nvidia cards have dedicated hardware to accelerate ray tracing. Also 4k is alot more demanding than ray tracing and doesent add as much when it comes to visual value, in my opinion. You can see small changed sure but it's not huge compared to the toll it takes on the computer.

I just hope they can fix the screen tearing I'm now experiencing on 1.5.6. I've got a RTX2060

我不知道随着引擎1.4 之后又添加了什么新的让人振奋的技术, 4K纹理贴图不知道什么时候能加进去? 什么时候能让我在淅淅沥沥的小雨中漫步或者瓢泼大雨中战斗? 我还是对技术层面的东西更感兴趣,虽然我只是一个嘴炮,没办法 ,不倾诉我就难受。

I don't know what exciting new technology has been added since Engine 1.4, when will 4K Texture be added? When can I walk in the drizzle or fight in the pouring rain? I'm still more interested in the technical aspects, although I'm just a talker, I can't help it, I feel bad if I don't talk.

据说RTX4080也要出了,那光线追踪据说又提高70%。 The RTX4080 is said to be coming, and ray tracing is said to be improved by 70%

Oh really? I mean they cant even supply the 30xx yet and they will soon release a 4000 series? They usually release one series every 2 year. Sounds a little strange actually.

Oh really? I mean they cant even supply the 30xx yet and they will soon release a 4000 series? They usually release one series every 2 year. Sounds a little strange actually.
我们中国这是这么报道的,具体情况真不太清楚。 估计最快也要2021年年底的时候能出样品。
This is what we in China reported, the specific situation is really not very clear. It is estimated that the earliest sample will be available at the end of 2021.

我们中国这是这么报道的,具体情况真不太清楚。 估计最快也要2021年年底的时候能出样品。
This is what we in China reported, the specific situation is really not very clear. It is estimated that the earliest sample will be available at the end of 2021.

Hmm okay, this is one of those "I belive it when I see it" But I do hope you're right mate!

Back
Top Bottom