Bannerlord Roadmap

Users who are viewing this thread

This is a very popular subject, and a thing that was much asked for, and even suggested how it should look.

Now we all know TW isn't exactly precise when it comes to dates and deadlines, and i get it, it's their relaxed philosophy of "it will be done when it's done".

I think the first step towards some kind of "mini roadmaps" were the MP and SP statements in The Keep and The Fields if Valour.
I was pleasantly surprised by the new video format of the developer blogs, which i hope will develop more into a future insight than mostly round offs of what has been done erlier.

Lastly i would also like to have this thread as much clean of any spams, derailings, ad hominems and such, this community can thrive only when united ?

I honestly used to really care about this game but I don't anymore. Suggesting anything cool like building generational projects, camps, armour crafting is just pointless and a complete waste of time, if they can't implement basics things then there's no way in hell they can add cool new features like the ones I listed. I just say Soon™ to keep me from deleting the game. This game has so much potential and its being wasted.

Camps and other things from Warband im pretty sure they will implement. Amror crafting however even if i requested it in the past is a bit to stretch for it right now since the core needs to be set first before extra features should be implemented

Camps and other things from Warband im pretty sure they will implement. Amror crafting however even if i requested it in the past is a bit to stretch it it right now
I mean like there were 3 unique town scenes and 2 unique castle scenes execpt for some mountainous castles in warband

I mean like there were 3 unique town scenes and 2 unique castle scenes execpt for some mountainous castles in warband
Looked to me that there was more of how i remembered it as there is in this game but they could have fooled me good with setting different angles :wink:

Looked to me that there was more of how i remember it as there is in this game but they could have fooled me good :wink:
No there really wasnt more especially the nords it was like 2 castles in the rhodoks 1 in the khergit and 2 in sarrnid territory that were unique from all other castles

No there really wasnt more especially the nords it was like 2 castles in the rhodoks 1 in the khergit and 2 in sarrnid territory that were unique from all other castles
oh then it was the design of their interiors and environments that tricked me then i guess. Well played Tw and pointing his two hands as an pistol

oh then it was the design of their interiors that tricked me then i guess
Not really all interors were the same based on culture the castles that were unique were jamiche castle and almerra castle for the rhodoks unuzdaq castle for the khergits and i am gonna load up warband to check the sarranid one since there is only one and i was mistaken when i said 2 so correction there is 3 rhodok ones and 1 sarranid the third rhodok one maras castle and the sarranid one is jamyyed castle

Not really all interors were the same based on culture the castles that were unique were jamiche castle and almerra castle for the rhodoks unuzdaq castle for the khergits and i am gonna load up warband to check the sarranid one since there is only one and i was mistaken when i said 2
Yeah but was pointing out that it looked like more difference with the interior and environment came in play

Every castle and city had a unique scene in Warband. They may have felt same-y, but they were unique to the castle.
i didnt felt that they where samey as i didnt in this one either.,..But sure there will be more to come as different stages thru the castle and city including Lords hall are missing right now...of which will be epic...Soon!

i didnt felt that they where samy as i didnt in this one either.,..But sure there will be more to come as different stages thru the castle and city
I think my game just crashed guess they dont want me bringing an entire army to fight forest bandits to me castles in BL feel more unique in warband it was basically the same layout for everything but guess they had some differences

I think my game just crashed guess they dont want me bringing an entire army to fight forest bandits to me castles in BL feel more unique in warband it was basically the same layout for everything but guess they had some differences
Mine to ^^ im funnily are recruiting forest bandits right now for my book.. Are you sure were not in same multiplayer campaign server ? :wink:

Feels that way because they only ever had one entry point. One ladder or siege tower, so only one part of the castle was used during actual sieges.
Yeah basically i never really went farther then that but the main layout from where you attack from feels very same-y

Mine to ^^ im funnily are recruiting forest bandits right now for my book
My entire computer froze up i was marshal and was leading am army it was a rhodok vassal world conquest so i had nothing better to do and it froze my entire computer to the point where i just had to restart it

Roadmap: nothing / nothing / soon / 125kb update ( suspended)
TW is as transparent as a block of iron, and just as communicative.
And for everyone in here who says the game is good or community is happy just take a quick look on the steamcharts page. In the span of just 6 months 90% of the playerbase left. That is a pretty big statement. And the amount of time you have to wait for the tiniest changes in a patch is ridiculous long.

TW is as transparent as a block of iron, and just as communicative.
And for everyone in here who says the game is good or community is happy just take a quick look on the steamcharts page. In the span of just 6 months 90% of the playerbase left. That is a pretty big statement. And the amount of time you have to wait for the tiniest changes in a patch is ridiculous long.
Get out of here (didnt mean literally) with your pessimism. Ofc player bases will cool down after some time but it doesn't mean jack ****. However 100k + positive reviews does and in early EA to add

Back
Top Bottom