Bannerlord Roadmap

Users who are viewing this thread

Honestly, I made this in hopes of getting an answer from a developer or someone from the company to give some kind of formal answer that I know the community has been craving for months now.

Are these dudes saying the game is bad because people aren't playing the same game for 6 months non stop? I mean there are a lot of other games to play fellas, you can't use these charts and say "Bannerlord bad" just because the 240k people that bought the game at the begining are not still playing the game every single day.
Besides, how do you know how many of them are waiting for the game to get better, or just plain just taking a break, there are lot of other things you can take on account other than Bannerlord bad

Are these dudes saying the game is bad because people aren't playing the same game for 6 months non stop? I mean there are a lot of other games to play fellas, you can't use these charts and say "Bannerlord bad" just because the 240k people that bought the game at the begining are not still playing the game every single day.
Besides, how do you know how many of them are waiting for the game to get better, or just plain just taking a break, there are lot of other things you can take on account other than Bannerlord bad
Ehm ehm here is what the response will be and quote me if it isnt "Bannerlord Bad".

Honestly, I made this in hopes of getting an answer from a developer or someone from the company to give some kind of formal answer that I know the community has been craving for months now.

Yeah I know I saw this when it was posted I just saw people were still talking on here and arguing and I wanted to just clarify why I made the post in the first place.

Wasn't there a pinned Dev thread (until recently) that outlined the planned features? I swear I have seen something like that (... I don't think I am confusing it for list of bugs being worked on or reported).

Back
Top Bottom