Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would call you foolish. If you have gotten 400 hours into the game, a game in early access I might add, then you should never have been given a refund. You have clearly gotten your moneys worth.

On that note, I wish there was a way for steam to somehow place a black mark on your record and track how many times you have pulled this particular stunt. I am betting this is not the first time.

Take your money and comments and go far far away. You are clearly a troll.

On a positive note, this game has progressed wonderfully, the devs clearly care about their product and the desires of the player base and I can only rave about how much I have enjoyed the game.

Summary: Troll begone, Bannerlord awesome and progressing at a good rate.
Olympeus will not be able to stay away from bannerlord anyway. If something drew your attention for some 400 hours, it can draw your attention again. This is what I am finding, as my WB time (native,mods, and dlc) is now approaching 1000 hours. Even after Bannerlord, WB is still captivating me for hours on end. I play test new BL versions for several days and then jump back over to WB. But I can't let BL go either. 500+ hours in BL and I still get sucked back into that one as well. I'll add this: Going from BL combat to WB combat - easy as pie. Coming back to BL combat from WB, that's an adjustment.

He will be back at some point, he would not bother posting if this was a clean breakup.

Last edited:
Public Service Announcement:

I was able to refund this game through steam despite 400+ hours played. My initial request was denied as it fell outside of Steam's 2-hour/14 day refund window.

However, Steam allow you to appeal that decision and they will review on a case-by-case basis.

I appealed and made my case on the basis of the multiple game breaking bugs, technical and optimization issues, and missing content and my refund request was granted.

I believe my reasons for refunding apply to most of the Bannerlord community, so if you have thought about a refund go ahead and request it.
I have to commend you, you managed to step on many sensitive toes with this post, well played. You're clearly a master of your art.
*Bows in respect*

This thread is totally valid in my opinion. Doesnt matter how much you love/enjoy this game.
A misinformation thread that encourages to steal money from developers yeah ok

I also agree. And I think some of these guys are just refusing to think critically. There are lots of games, people don't really enjoy, but play them because they don't have any other games to play, or are just hoping its gets better.

Ex: World of Warcraft, COD, PUBG etc etc.

The amount of time you spend playing does not automatically equal your enjoyment. This just seems obvious.
Yeah we refuse to think critically that's why most of you avoid valid arguments against your malformed ideas about this game, please refund the game and leave the forum forever

I spent 500 hours listening to music, playing Bannerlord as a secondary activity while hoping it'll get better over time, I'm saying I'ld not trashtalk someone who wants/gets a refund after some playtime because Bannerlord experience alone was broken and still is to some degree. Seems it was hard to wrap it around your head, it's alright, we can't all be the best out of the bunch. :wink:

No, no. People dont spend 500 hours trying to enjoy the game. Nobody plays something that they dont like, more than 10 hours.

Dunno what's so hard for some people to comprehend, if you finish a meal you pay for it. Doesn't matter if you didn't like it. In video games 400 hours is more than finished for most. I'm sure many people would buy games if they could just buy it, finish it, and then turn it back in for a full refund but that's not how it's supposed to work.

And for those saying "haha master baiter OP is so intelligent" I dont care if it was bait, he is encouraging people to do the same thing and I'm saying if you're one of those people that agree then you're pretty scummy please don't go near me.

Last edited:
Dunno what's so hard for some people to comprehend, if you finish a meal you pay for it. Doesn't matter if you didn't like it. In video games 400 hours is more than finished for most. I'm sure many people would buy AAA games if they could just buy it, finish it, and then turn it back in for a full refund but that's not how it's supposed to work.

And for those saying "haha master baiter OP is so intelligent" I dont care if it was bait, he is encouraging people to do the same thing and I'm saying if you're one of those people that agree than you're pretty scummy please don't go near me.
Totally with you, there are games out that you can finish in 40/50 hours for the same price. If you cannot afford to pay 35 pounds for a game do not buy early access ffs. Steam should have f****d him off.

This meal is labelled as Early Access.

Also if you get through 400 hours of something you're allergic to, maybe you're not as allergic as you thought.
when they charge full price for early access more is expected. especially considering they sold 6 million copies already. that's enough money for them to upscale their operation 10x besides 400 hours might be the time necessary for someone to determine the game is worth playing or not from a rational point of view after experiencing everything the game has to offer. i'd say a person who thinks about making comments after less than 100 hours spent should keep things to themselves

While i wouldn't say this game is as bad as Warcraft 3 reforged, but it certainly died pretty quick and hard on twitch and in multiplayer.

when they charge full price for early access more is expected. especially considering they sold 6 million copies already. that's enough money for them to upscale their operation 10x besides 400 hours might be the time necessary for someone to determine the game is worth playing or not from a rational point of view after experiencing everything the game has to offer. i'd say a person who thinks about making comments after less than 100 hours spent should keep things to themselves

While i wouldn't say this game is as bad as Warcraft 3 reforged, but it certainly died pretty quick and hard on twitch and in multiplayer.

I seriously doubt a few refunds will hurt TW, I agree. And as I said in a post on like page 1 or something I also agree TW is doing poorly. My point isn't around BL or TW in specific ,but for any game if it gave you 400 hours of service you should really reconsider if you deserve a refund at that point. I said before keeping occupied can be very expensive, and at 400 hours our OP has only spent 13 cents an hour absolutely nothing.

For me it´s a valid complaint. TW also "stole" my money with their EA description. So?

EDIT:

Also the devs get their money anyways, they don´t earn more or less depending on sales.
Lol we've proven a thousand times they never lied in the description -snip- , spreading misinformation should be a mute reason

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is totally valid in my opinion. Doesnt matter how much you love/enjoy this game.
This is a bait thread nothing more nothing less. The OP came in bold statements about refunds after 400 hours, but hasn't responded to anything. I get that you're upset at the state of the game and certainly not without justification, and even though I don't agree with everything you say I respect that you have some valid criticisms and point them out in well thought posts and that you seem to want BL to be successful. But this thread does nothing to improve BL or this community and imho should be closed. If someone wants to try to refund BL then go do it but that's not what this thread is about it's about creating a ****storm plain and simple.

this thread triggers the **** out of these people, well done based refund chad and thanks for the info, which makes this a valid thread and not only bait as some special people would suggest

this thread triggers the **** out of these people, well done based refund chad and thanks for the info, which makes this a valid thread and not only bait as some special people would suggest
Lmao check other olympus threads, the dudes you suggest are chads spend all the time in the forums screaming at developers blaming them because they barely can read a steam description

Please don't shill for refunds people.

Sure, the game is missing a few features, but one can't really put a price on all the great friends they've made in the TDM chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom