In Progress Bannerlord - Perf_test (Branch) - please add icon about recording and one big problem with upload file via "upload.taleworlds.com"

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.9
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

19Molnija85

Regular
Hi Guys,

please sorry for my poor English.

Summary: I will download "perf_test" branch, in game I click on combination keys "rshift+t" (this uploads the file "test.tmcap"). Please added any icon for recordable, if is "rshift+t" activated. Please add any recording icon to let the user know that the session is currently being uploaded. This is confusing for the user at this time because they don't know if uploading is turned on or not.

At the same time, the application will generate in 20 s. uploading approximately 250 MB of file. It is not possible to upload such a large file via "upload.taleworlds.com"!

How to Reproduce: download "perf_test" branch and record (rshift+t) session
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: ASUS RTX 2080S ROG STRIX Version
GPU Driver Version: 461.92
CPU:Intel i9-9900K (whitout OC)
RAM: 32GB RAM DDR4
Motherboard: ASUS Z390E RROG STRIX gaming
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):.M2 (OS), HDD (when i have installed steam and bannerlord)

I forwarded your suggestion regarding the perf branch. For the upload site, we have some ideas that we are exploring at the moment, regarding improving it. But it was never designed to get these big files, just screenshots and save files.

Back
Top Bottom