Bannerlord online more toxic than chernobyl

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, the title said it all.

Skirmish is totally full of people with mental problems and childhood traumas,
I played around 20 - 30 games on skirmish (so I'm quite new ) sometimes I do quite decent, sometimes I end 0 - 9 , that is called learning.
anyway is EVERY SINGLE game of skirmish I had, (yes 100%) the 2 top players start insulting and trying to vote quick the last player (with sometimes they achieve) ,usually people with literally THOUSANDS of hours in the game (do they work?, life ?¿idk), trashing really hard on their teammates, sometimes I'm myself the victim, anyway is no pleasant and make no sense at all this kind of behavior, especially when there is nothing competitive about the game now, so losing or winning, doesn't matter, and even if it matters, you have to have very low-level social skills for start insulting someone in an online game (specially ur teammates) , I mean can you imagine being kick just because u died more than the top player? they are literally taking your right to play.

this I would expect on games like Dota, counter strike, etc, but on banner lord? where the online community is barely a few hundred? that is really a stain, me personally ill will not play much online, cause I don't want to have to mute half my team every time I play.
I hope that something is done about it, at least n the vote quick system, that right now I only seen used it for trolling, or the already very little player base of online will be even smaller... so please lest make bannelord multiplayer great again, I hope with this post I encourage you all if u see this kind of behavior please don't follow these trolls, and defend the new players. Have a good day :smile:
soccer-teammates-hugging.png

Agreed. Today i witnessed someone trying to vote kick someone out for the same reason. Lucky for that person most others declined the votekick... But still, it confirms your story. Sad stuff.

I am really sorry to hear you had such an experience playing online. The online desperately needs new players so I hope that won't discourage you from continuing playing. Do know that the votekick issue is being worked on by the developers, I fully expect them to come up with a solution, as for the toxic community, well, I'm afraid there's only the mute and report function that apparently doesn't do much atm, but hopefully it will change.

Here is the issue from the other perspective: there are so few players that generally clans/competitive communities have to coordinate queuing with each other just to get a single 6v6... Now imagine these 6 people queuing separately (yet coordinated as one group in a voice chat generally) and one does not get in because of a random queuing. Do they wait the 10-15 minutes for the game to be over, considering they are not going to play an enjoyable game due to one side not having a competitive tier player? Or do they kick this individual to get the competitive tier player that was left out to get in. They feel it is their prerogative to choose who gets in or not due to the fact the game wouldn't even exist if they didn't coordinate to queue skirmish.

Inappropriate behavior
Well, the title said it all.

Skirmish is totally full of people with mental problems and childhood traumas,
I played around 20 - 30 games on skirmish (so I'm quite new ) sometimes I do quite decent, sometimes I end 0 - 9 , that is called learning.
anyway is EVERY SINGLE game of skirmish I had, (yes 100%) the 2 top players start insulting and trying to vote quick the last player (with sometimes they achieve) ,usually people with literally THOUSANDS of hours in the game (do they work?, life ?¿idk), trashing really hard on their teammates, sometimes I'm myself the victim, anyway is no pleasant and make no sense at all this kind of behavior, especially when there is nothing competitive about the game now, so losing or winning, doesn't matter, and even if it matters, you have to have very low-level social skills for start insulting someone in an online game (specially ur teammates) , I mean can you imagine being kick just because u died more than the top player? they are literally taking your right to play.

this I would expect on games like Dota, counter strike, etc, but on banner lord? where the online community is barely a few hundred? that is really a stain, me personally ill will not play much online, cause I don't want to have to mute half my team every time I play.
I hope that something is done about it, at least n the vote quick system, that right now I only seen used it for trolling, or the already very little player base of online will be even smaller... so please lest make bannelord multiplayer great again, I hope with this post I encourage you all if u see this kind of behavior please don't follow these trolls, and defend the new players. Have a good day :smile:
soccer-teammates-hugging.png
and you came here to cry. wuss

and you came here to cry. wuss
i came here to raise an BIG issue, that affect the community, but ok, thank you for spending time in write such a valuable feedback.

Here is the issue from the other perspective: there are so few players that generally clans/competitive communities have to coordinate queuing with each other just to get a single 6v6... Now imagine these 6 people queuing separately (yet coordinated as one group in a voice chat generally) and one does not get in because of a random queuing. Do they wait the 10-15 minutes for the game to be over, considering they are not going to play an enjoyable game due to one side not having a competitive tier player? Or do they kick this individual to get the competitive tier player that was left out to get in. They feel it is their prerogative to choose who gets in or not due to the fact the game wouldn't even exist if they didn't coordinate to queue skirmish.
that doesn't give the right to vote quick other players, if they so much want to play all together there are plenty of empty lobbies, they can choose from, there is no excuse also for the trash talking and insulting like they are 5 year old. Nah , is just people that need their sense of superiority that didn't get IRL

“I’m gonna kick you for daring to play at the same time. It’s justified because I know people.”

The instance i witnessed had nothing to do with this. It was 4 VS 4. Even if it was like you said, i don't think it justifies kicking a random player out.

Exactly that, skirmish isn't a clan playground per se. Any regular dude has the same right as any clan member to use a spot on any given match/server. Blame TW for this too, not giving us proper tools to avoid this. Also, thing is, you can always try to talk and adapt to the situation.

What are y'all competing for though? Like what's the prize.

If Taleworlds released ranked matchmaking and more maps at the EA release we would have 3x more players. I don't blame the good players for kicking newbies they totally ruin their fun. I myself kick noobs sometimes if I don't I get gangbanged by 4 players and my team is already dead because they have 20 hours in the game. I feel bad for both new and good players and I blame nobody but Taleworlds. They will implement Ranked eventually but who will play when the players already left in the 1st 3 months after release.

What are y'all competing for though? Like what's the prize.
Well in NA there is a duel tourney for a 3060 GPU and 125$ .. Otherwise people aren't competing for anything in the actual skirmish queue. To be clear I don't support this action, I actually don't mind having noobs in the team. But keep in mind that this game is so dead that there usually isn't a single skirmish queue 6v6 game unless several competitive players are coordinating to queue for it... And if it becomes too unenjoyable for them they will simply return to private pickups.

Back
Top Bottom