Bannerlord Online mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Game devs : Co-op is not possible with the current engine
Mods: Hold my butter :ROFLMAO:

I hope this gets well developed and shows the devs with possible, Coop has been a dream of this community for years.

What happens if Bo mod manage these:

-7 regional servers (EU, NA, SA, RU, TR, CN, Africa?) with 1500 players each one.
-Montly resetting servers(only purchasable custum skins & level progression/perks: stay4ever)
-Each player can collect & manage max 30 AI
-Players can join kingdoms/wars/conflicts.
-Kingdoms can be at War or peace with other kingdoms. And in peace, the kingdoms' players cant fight each other.
-Kingdoms can lose villagers/towns/castles or can be defeated - removed from map.
-Players can also join outlaw.

-Montly results: Which kingdom was strongest..Map's ss at the end of month. Top lists(top 10 for clans, rich players, most dangerous(kill amount) players, etc etc)

These are dream as coop. Sweet dreams that May be Real..

I wonder what happens if these become real.. i.e. Could Bannerlord reach instant ~30k players ?

Does anybody know how large the team behind this mod is?
A lot of my mates already enjoy the mod as is, personally I'll wait until there's a little more features, but it does look quite promising.

Does anybody know how large the team behind this mod is?
A lot of my mates already enjoy the mod as is, personally I'll wait until there's a little more features, but it does look quite promising.
There is one developer - Storm. He has moderators and assistants in his team. They have a discord server.

This is an ingenious project. I will follow on my fellow countrymen.

I found a glitch at Bo mod.. I accidently passed the barriers & went the battlefield:

sajc1.jpg

MXIK0.jpg

-ZASc.jpg

wkLbP.jpg

AcVSk.jpg

-NS54.jpg

q33fU.jpg

Update about RU1 server at Bo:
server updated from 300 to 400.

Last edited:
This mod made me launch the game again. I'll wait until it's developed further, keeping an eye on it.
For now, there only one type of village(if im not wrong) for mp. It's tevea.. I've been around this ancient village a lot in the past, but i never think that i could see other player at that scene..

MQrFX.jpg

naZmp.jpg

They're working at farm to gain money..

Game devs : Co-op is not possible with the current engine
Mods: Hold my butter :ROFLMAO:

I hope this gets well developed and shows the devs with possible, Coop has been a dream of this community for years.
Devs never said it wasn't possible, they said it wasn't worth it/ it wasn't fun. Tbh these devs don't know what it's fun.
What happens if Bo mod manage these:

-7 regional servers (EU, NA, SA, RU, TR, CN, Africa?) with 1500 players each one.
-Montly resetting servers(only purchasable custum skins & level progression/perks: stay4ever)
-Each player can collect & manage max 30 AI
-Players can join kingdoms/wars/conflicts.
-Kingdoms can be at War or peace with other kingdoms. And in peace, the kingdoms' players cant fight each other.
-Kingdoms can lose villagers/towns/castles or can be defeated - removed from map.
-Players can also join outlaw.

-Montly results: Which kingdom was strongest..Map's ss at the end of month. Top lists(top 10 for clans, rich players, most dangerous(kill amount) players, etc etc)

These are dream as coop. Sweet dreams that May be Real..

I wonder what happens if these become real.. i.e. Could Bannerlord reach instant ~30k players ?
A map controlled only by players, that sounds like a ****ing party man. Since every NPC in this game has 0 personality I wouldn't miss literally anyone from this game, yes please replace everyone with players, let me marry swordpenix349 please

Yep can confirm works as intended, played it with around six guys last night. It's obviously WIP but what is there works and works well. I had a more stable connection to the dudes modded server in Russia than I've had to NA east, not a single crash for me in two or three hours of up time. Incredibly impressive so far, hope he can do something cool with it

I had to run the launcher as administrator though that was because of a different issue. Try give that a shot otherwise you may have to ask in the discord.

Back
Top Bottom