Bannerlord Online mod

Users who are viewing this thread

''Warband competitive playable up to 230 ping''

Someone give this man a troll badge.
EU player, not NA, but it most certainly is possible to do so, especially if you pre-block attacks by predicting which direction they'll use based on movement. You have also given me a great opportunity to post evidence that it's not only possible to play competitively, but it's possible to play competently:

You play Cav in SA because playing battle inf with 220 ping on SA isn't viable
nice try dog but nobody mentioned inf in the preceding comments. you can duel, play cav and play archer with that ping. the only reason you can't do inf is cuz ppl teleport through each other with 220 ping if they push against each other. in terms of reactions and anticipating moves, it's certainly possible to play melee with that ping.

nice try dog but nobody mentioned inf in the preceding comments. you can duel, play cav and play archer with that ping. the only reason you can't do inf is cuz ppl teleport through each other with 220 ping if they push against each other. in terms of reactions and anticipating moves, it's certainly possible to play melee with that ping.
I don't know if it's just ****ty Australian internet or if it's worse on Bannerlord, but any sort of ping over 200 is completely unplayable for me. You could possibly be an archer but you'll stand no chance in any sort of melee engagement.

With higher pings on Warband, was it a similar effect where your attacks are slower/delayed or did it deal with it differently?

7f4X0.jpg

This kind of justifies Taleworlds' slow development and seeming carelessness about their MP players' well-being.
They know that if you eventually make MP fun, the players will come back. All that whining how the MP scene is dying can be ignored, because it can be revived at the drop of a hat.

This kind of justifies Taleworlds' slow development and seeming carelessness about their MP players' well-being.
They know that if you eventually make MP fun, the players will come back. All that whining how the MP scene is dying can be ignored, because it can be revived at the drop of a hat.
Lmao true

C'mon MadVader, what really makes you think TW will do that will make this MP fun? I seriously think they won't make it fun and it will die once the good mods come out. And we can all expect a Warband's better version ported into Bannerlord, that is definetly happening. Nothing in the progress of this MP development has gone into a place that makes me think "ok, this is good, I can look forward to this", even the battle mode won't be in a good place when (if) it comes out, because they insist to put this terrible class system the community has loudly criticized

Τhey lack any sort of vision to make it not to mention talent. A very obvious look is at the animations that are motion captured yet so grossly edited by hand that they are total garbage. The stance system. The mode. The armors that are so ugly. The character customization which inspires no personality yet in warband you could recognize people by their character. The list is endless. This might not belong to multiplayer but its a sign of the general approach. Even their physics that they even made a blog about it like its a big deal is **** and half the times does not work nor it feels satisfying to slash someone.

Is this worth reinstalling for? Any large-scale pvp battles happening? Looks promising!
No PvP yet, it's more like PvL ( Player versus Looters) at the moment but I'm guessing PvP is on their roadmap. Although it's fun, I wouldn't say it's worth reinstalling ( unless you enjoy basic farming and dealing with griefers )

Back
Top Bottom