Bannerlord Official time drop?

Users who are viewing this thread

I had a quick skim through the forums and I haven't found an answer, so i'll open up my own thread, will bannerlord be dropped at midnight of the 30th, as soon as it turns over to the 31st, or will we have to wait for something like 5pm GMT on the 31st? Which some other games have done in the past.

Hope to get a speedy reply from someone, thanks :grin:

I'll just keep the page open & refreshed until they I can force my money upon them
I'm not 100% sure, but steam leaves me to believe that it'll be available for purchase on the 30th, due to the countdown timer and its maybe so you can preload the game in order to play it when it as soon as it drops, steam do this quite often.

I'm not 100% sure, but steam leaves me to believe that it'll be available for purchase on the 30th, due to the countdown timer and its maybe so you can preload the game in order to play it when it as soon as it drops, steam do this quite often.
Trure, I'm more concerned on how long it'll take to download with everyone trying to at once. Preload would be a blessing, but I doubt since its EA

I don't there's been any official time confirmation, just wait it out guys relax. I think Taleworlds are just as much eager to get your money, than you guys are to get the game.

The day count on steam does seem to be indicating that it may release very late on the 30th (US EDT Time). I have been refreshing the page to see if I can catch exactly when the day counter goes down by one.

Back
Top Bottom