Bannerlord not working on GeforceNow anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

I also checked other cloud gaming services, and it was offline in atleast one other aswell as geforce now(later)

Theres got to be a way to just let us play an older version of the game that didnt make it crash... Caladog is waiting for me!

The more you guys moan the less happy you're making your devs. The fact that they had to say "we're working on it as fast as we can" 3 times means they are aware and worried about ppl playing on Geforce Now. Geforce Now didn't say a word about the status of Bannerlord there except flagging the game as "under maintenance". I'm sure Talewords will fix it. So far they haven't shown any signs of ignoring our feedback. Neither of them is getting paid extra to keep Geforce Now working with Talewords. Most of you still use the free option of Geforce Now. So I don't believe you should be so upset about the fact you're able to save money on computer hardware for free.
What a bad take lmao

We are working towards a fix to this issue and hoping to fix this as soon as possible.
Thank you for your effort! I wonder whether the fix will be put in a fork of the e1.4.0 (as an interim hotfix) or will be integrated in the current beta branch and will be released as e1.4.1 version? Can you shed a light on this topic for us?

We're working on that and will fix it asap, but unfortunately I can't tell you more, I'm a Janitor.

Thank you for your efforts and keeping us in touch. Your game is only EA but it's one of my fav game ever, it's like my drug at the moment, so hard not to play for too many days now.
Do your best, I really hope it will be ok within the week...
++

There is 4 day curfew in Turkey which Taleworlds situated in. Unfortunately Geforce Now problem coincided with it and curfew will be lifted tomorrow. There will be also a 4 day curfew starting at saturday. I am restless about the issue too but corona epidemic makes things complicated so i think we should take this into consideration before hurling insults.

Edit: well i typed this message as an answer to one of the angry replies but it seems they are removed.

Last edited:
We have released a small hotfix for both beta and live branches that fixes the GFN issue.
Guys, you are amazing. Given the times, the weekend and all the restrictions and so on, you still manage to solve it fast! Thank you very much!! Now it's time to keep enjoying this amazing game!! =)

Back
Top Bottom