Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Uşaklı™

Recruit
Summary: I just downloaded the GAME yesterday and when I opened it, I encountered the following error without the loading screen. I have a laptop, there is INTEL and NVIDIA graphic cards. When you run the game with integrated graphics, it opens without any problems. But this prevents me from using the powerful NVIDIA GPU. FPS is getting very low and i keep getting errors in game.

How to Reproduce:
- Updating NVIDIA and INTEL graphic drivers
- Disable NVIDIA's "Sharpness" option
- Verifying the integrity of game files
- Deleting config file at documents
- Deleting the bannerlord folder in program data
- Changing the graphics_adapter line on config
- Changing the graphics adapter setting while in the game

Have you used cheats and if so which: No

Media (Screenshots & Video):
uxxrmkh.png

drdny7w.png

Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 840M
GPU Driver Version: 473.04
CPU: Intel i7-45100 2.00 GHz (4 cpus) - 2.6 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1TB

Last edited:
Today I installed an old nvidia driver and was able to run the game with the nvidia cpu. But this time there are also texture issues, the map is completely black. There isn't texture problem when using Intel GPU.

Last edited:
Can you try changing the graphics_adapter line from 0 to 1 or if its already 1 from 1 to 0? You can find this file in Documents/Bannerlord/Configs folder.
What is your full PC specs?

Last edited:
Can you try changing the graphics_adapter line from 0 to 1 or if its already 1 from 1 to 0? You can find this file in Documents/Bannerlord/Configs folder.
What is your full PC specs?
I change it but the game only opens when Intel GPU come across. I also tried deleting the bannerlord folder in program data. I think, I can play with old GPU driver, but i don't know how to fix black texture issues.

Lenovo Z5070
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 840M
CPU: Intel i7-45100 2.00 GHz (4 cpus) - 2.6 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1TB

Last edited:
Finally i can play the game without any problem. I tried 6 different versions of drivers. In version 399.07, both the game opened and I had no texture problems.

Back
Top Bottom