SP - General Bannerlord must have

Users who are viewing this thread

We still do not have all the features of Warband in the game. I need to be able to turn my family members and clan members into lords when I am a King. Other lords of other factions must appear in my castle to be recruited by me when I have high renown like in Warband. In Warband, lords would often defect to a different faction when their current Kingdom was in shambles which does not happen too frequently in Bannerlord, which takes away from the immersion. The courtship system needs much more work, currently marrying someone does not even give any relation boost with the spouse. Family members are supposed to have huge relation points from the start, again that is not the case in the game right now which feels very unrealistic. lastly....WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME WHEN I KILL A NOBLE???? WHY WOULD UNQID BE MAD WHEN I KILL CALADOG AND VICE VERSA? The things I have mentioned are just some of the things why everyone loved Warband so much so even if it takes time at the VERY LEAST please add all the features from Warband. I really hope the devs see this.

Family members are supposed to have huge relation points from the start, again that is not the case in the game right now which feels very unrealistic.
This is the part I agree most with. We need personal relations, atop of clan relations! I mean, not having personal relations in a RPG game is very strange.

We still do not have all the features of Warband in the game.

Please don't let Warband state what we should and should not have. Warband is a great game but it´s old and their features is not perfect. We don't need lords crowding up our halls, we need a courir- or a communication system. We need to ability to name lords but maybe not our companions("Lady Anira the Black".... :S )... We need courtship but is warband the perfect inspiration?

WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME WHEN I KILL A NOBLE???? WHY WOULD UNQID BE MAD WHEN I KILL CALADOG AND VICE VERSA?
Because there has to be a penalty to executing tactical targets. It´s too easy to cause big damage to a faction with a few tactical executions. Instead we should have a noble refill-ability, I think, making nobles more expandable. And a risk not to capure all lords we defeat(A warband feature I do actually miss!).

Back
Top Bottom