Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

HUELL

Recruit
I have posted a thread about this before. I thought it was fixed but it still happens time to time. So the problem is when I enter multiplayer and click find game, it doesn't start searching and find game button becomes unresponsive(Same thing happens when I open custom sever list). At this point I can't click on exit button to quit the game because it also becomes unresponsive. When this happens my whole wifi breaks. Any device connected to the wifi is still connected but can't use internet. All the phones and tablets shows no internet , yet connected to the modem. In my previous thread someone suggested disabling the automatic sleep transition of the current network adapter, and I thought it worked but it was just a coincidence. This usually passes after a patch then starts happening again after a while. I also experienced a bit different version when it happened after the game started (this was before latest hotfix). I don't understand how a game can do this but it's neither about my network adapter nor a problem in my computer. As I said this affects the wifi itself and all the devices connected to it.

The game is on Epic.

Computer Specs:
GPU: gtx1660ti mobile
GPU Driver Version: nvidia game ready 461.40
CPU: i7- 9750H
Ram: 16 GB DDR4
Motherboard: Lenovo 81SX

Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Back
Top Bottom