Resolved Bannerlord multiplayer destroys my internet

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main

HUELL

Recruit
I have never seen something like this before. When i open up the multiplayer after logging in all the devices connected to my wifi (including computer I'm using) can't access internet anymore. I have tried reseting the modem, validating game files and nothing works. The weird part is all the devices connected to my wifi get's affected by this. And im sure it's bannerlord causing this, i've did many tests and this happens just after game logins to multiplayer. It kills the whole wifi. Im not even mad at this point this is impressive , the game kills my wifi. When i try to enter google im getting DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG error on all the devices. When this happens i can't exit game using the button instead i have to do alt+f4. After the game is closed everything turns to normal after a while. Please help me with this my internet never got destroyed by a game before.

I have never seen something like this before. When i open up the multiplayer after logging in all the devices connected to my wifi (including computer I'm using) can't access internet anymore. I have tried reseting the modem, validating game files and nothing works. The weird part is all the devices connected to my wifi get's affected by this. And im sure it's bannerlord causing this, i've did many tests and this happens just after game logins to multiplayer. It kills the whole wifi. Im not even mad at this point this is impressive , the game kills my wifi. When i try to enter google im getting DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG error on all the devices. When this happens i can't exit game using the button instead i have to do alt+f4. After the game is closed everything turns to normal after a while. Please help me with this my internet never got destroyed by a game before.
The problem is solved by disabling the automatic sleep transition of the current network adapter in the device Manager via properties.

thanks it worked! I still don't understand gow this affected the whole network but it's fixed now.

Back
Top Bottom