[Bannerlord] "Multiplayer" Avviso modalita' DUEL

Users who are viewing this thread

...Novita' riguardanti i Duel_server:...

...in pratica sono dei semplici TDM_server, a cui hanno applicate le vecchie regole di WB, quando ancora non esistevano i duel server:...
Duelling Etiquette:
Approach a potential opponent and use up/overhead block to request a duel.
Wait for the other person to respond in kind, if they do not, move along.
Do not attack your opponent immediately after a duel request has been accepted, give it a few seconds before initiating the fight so that both players are fully ready.
Do not 'face hug' your opponent before the duel has started.

Do:
Be respectful to other players at all times.
Give adequate space to people engaged in a duel, especially if you are preparing to start your own duel.
Dismount your horse in the orchard area (close to the map edge where the horses despawn) or kill your mount if you intend to use a cavalry class for duelling.

Do not:
Attack anyone other than an opponent that has accepted your duel request.
Interrupt or otherwise disturb an ongoing duel.
Use any form of ranged weapon (bows, crossbows, throwing weapons, etc.).
Duel while mounted.

Reporting Players:
To report a player for misbehaving on the servers, please start a private conversation with Orion here on the forums explaining the issue in as much detail as possible. This should include the time of the incident, a description of what took place, the username of the player you are reporting and the server it took place on. Please provide as much evidence as you can while making the report. Video is preferred, with screenshots being the bare minimum, anything less may be dismissed.

N.B.:..."ATTENZIONE": occhio a come vi comportate all'interno del server:..
"...If people are found to be trolling on the servers and disrespectful to other players through their actions and/or chat, they will receive a ban that will affect the entirety of multiplayer..."

ciauz^^,
Jab

A me non mi sono mai piaciuti i duelli ma posso capire a chi piace. Più che altro spero che aggiungano più slot ai siege server che 60 vs 60 mi sembrano sempre pochini.

Back
Top Bottom