Bannerlord MP is a disaster and garbage, Taleworlds MUST stop being stubborn and ignoring their own community

Are you agreeing with me?

• Yes

Votes: 146 67.0%
  • I cannot agree with everything (write in the comments below please)

Votes: 25 11.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 21.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Never forget that all of these design decisions that killed MP were spurred on by Warband MP's supposed lack of popularity.

Meanwhile Warband has more people on MP and all other 'competitors' of medieval direction based combat have more people than bannerlord lmao

The game will be completed once full modding tools are released and when they release custom servers.

Other good things to have as well are:
1. Battle mode
2. 2v2 skirmish mode with ranked matchmaking like in CSGO(6vs6 ranked matchmaking will be pointless as the player base for it will stack with 6 players from same clan and ruin it)
3. 6vs6 ranked matchmaking with 2 players max in a party to avoid massive stacking.

If the devs read my comment and work towards these 3 things they will make a multiplayer competitive masterpiece.

Mixed messages there. I'm assuming you meant "ignoring" in the title. I actually have the opposite opinion. I think they ARE listening to the community and that's the problem. Most people are idiots who have zero clue what they are talking about and the developers spend way too much time basing all their fixes around a consensus of morons.

Most people tell them to just scrap multiplayer and work on singlplayer... and that's why they have an all but dead multiplayer that will probably never ever come back no matter how much they work on it later.

They don't actually get hands on and play the game to try and understand how it plays. They just use their stupid forums to try and figure out what most people in the community think they want.... but as I said most people in the community don't have a clue what they want or what would make the game better. Most people can't even recognize when the game is having a genuine issue.

Look how rare it is for people to talk about the siege tower AI anymore... and I bet you anything the devs probably don't even realize it's still broken. There are clear fundamental problems that have been there since launch that should have been immediately fixed but still exist because people want perks.... all the devs would have to do is sit down and play the game for a while to realize this.

I would have much preferred they actually made the mechanics of the game function properly before adding any perks at all. But don't say that in front of this community because they will just go "DUDE DA PERKS DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR DEY SO IMPORTANT DUH PERKS DUUUUUUUUUUUUUR"

if they listened to their community they would have changed the class system

in truth i think they only listen what they want to hear

the problem is they don't realize how much they lose there in the end not to gain much

for the perks don't worry they will be over soon https://www.bannerlordperks.com/perk;skill=leadership
logiquement, ils devraient bientôt affecter leur énergie à autre chose (logiquement bien sûr)

My critisism isnt constructive enough, or I dont get what you wanna say? I dont want to accept the fact, that my favourite game franchise is dying, because developpers do everything wrong. That is why forums are existing, for criticism and suggestions. Maybe it will improve over time, but I havent seen any improvents in MP almost in one year of Early Access.

1484180823-snif.png

Last edited:
The game will be completed once full modding tools are released and when they release custom servers.

Other good things to have as well are:
1. Battle mode
2. 2v2 skirmish mode with ranked matchmaking like in CSGO(6vs6 ranked matchmaking will be pointless as the player base for it will stack with 6 players from same clan and ruin it)
3. 6vs6 ranked matchmaking with 2 players max in a party to avoid massive stacking.

If the devs read my comment and work towards these 3 things they will make a multiplayer competitive masterpiece.
First and foremost I want a good MP for casuals. Modding tools only will not make that game great. It has a lot of problems in complex and they must be removed or fixed. Also theres no vanilla content in game, so TW must improve the game also in this way.

Class limits have finally trickled into the NA competitive scene and the rule has got to be one of the most craven and spiritless decisions I've encountered.
As the FATHER of NA competitive I refuse to ever put class limits on ANY of my tournaments or leagues (BSL) the game is the game and its up to the devs to balance.

So, my checklist for the good Bannerlord MP is:
- Return to the old class customization
- More content (gamemodes, maps, weapons, armour)
- Custom servers and maps
- Tools for MP mod creators
- Cavalry, weapon balance
- Removing breakthrough (except hammers)
Dude we have literally told TW this for the last year and a half, jump on the bandwagon of being ignored

They don't actually get hands on and play the game to try and understand how it plays.
You hit the spot there, mate. This is a common cause of all the terrible gameplay decisions done in gaming industry nowadays.

If you don't want to play a game you are making, why would anyone else?

You hit the spot there, mate. This is a common cause of all the terrible gameplay decisions done in gaming industry nowadays.

If you don't want to play a game you are making, why would anyone else?
You are so wrong there. N1N3 and Avarice are playing daily I see them everyday in Skirmish and TDM.They are aware of the problems of the game but they still won't listen to most of the Ideas you have to say.

It sucks already playing a bad game but imagine having to develop a bad game that you know could be good but your superiors refuse to let you make the changes everyone wants. We should really be feeling bad for the mp devs not hating them.

Unless of course any of them come out and say they stand behind mp as a product?

It sucks already playing a bad game but imagine having to develop a bad game that you know could be good but your superiors refuse to let you make the changes everyone wants. We should really be feeling bad for the mp devs not hating them.

Unless of course any of them come out and say they stand behind mp as a product?
goddamnit armagan that gray haired bastard
show mp some love lmao

I realized they want to complete single player before they really go into depth with multiplayer, it is EA. Hopefully post launch they are able to add more content to MP. So far I see they are focusing on AI, faction balance and other bugs which makes sense. Though updates could come out faster I feel like they are doing their best with the small MP team they have. Looking at other game development for example Tarkov. That **** is 2x slower in terms of development and adding content compared to this game. I not as mad about it as I used to be, game is pretty balanced rn so I cant complain as I am having fun. (JUST FIX THE ****ING SLOW WALK BUG IN CAPTAINS)

: C I know the feeling

Back
Top Bottom