Bannerlord MP is a disaster and garbage, Taleworlds MUST stop being stubborn and ignoring their own community

Are you agreeing with me?

• Yes

Votes: 146 67.0%
  • I cannot agree with everything (write in the comments below please)

Votes: 25 11.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 21.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Did anyone play War of the Roses? It had excellent multiplayer modes that were like these two games, and what still feels like more accurate weapon swings. And good mechanics for a class system. You could play competitively with intro builds, but could customize characters with experience for an extra edge. It meant there was actually an incentive to win.

Ye, great armour system, having tincans with crossbows running around
Obviously talking about how each piece had its own rating and effectiveness vs different damage types, the what-you-see is what-you-get nature of the model design, and the impeccable hitboxes. For example, hit the gloved hand with sword, damage calculations for leather, hit the chain limb with a sword and it has to be a good swing to cut, hit plate with a sword slash it bounces off, hit the slit in a helmet visor it can crit, etc.

Last edited:
@nerburg thought it was about the customization, anyway i think its too detailed for how precise you can be in a video game with your attacks, beeing hit in the hand can be frustrating. Animations are limiting too much imo.
@EbdanianAdmiral well thats your opinion, i didnt like it, i prefer a bit more arcady style of game design

War of the roses had some poor concepts, it's not interesting to see someone run away from fights to prolong their life by hiding in some corners bandaging themselves for 15 seconds. The cavalry were ridiculously overpowered compared to how janky the infantry were and playing archer in that game was like playing call of duty.

War of the roses had some poor concepts, it's not interesting to see someone run away from fights to prolong their life by hiding in some corners bandaging themselves for 15 seconds. The cavalry were ridiculously overpowered compared to how janky the infantry were and playing archer in that game was like playing call of duty.
Just like bannerlord minus the reheal

Back
Top Bottom