SP MP [Bannerlord] Mods List (updated 05/03/24)

Users who are viewing this thread

Compatible version
...I reach the words page limit, so we have to find a way to insert upcoming new mods...
I think the best way would be something like a google spreadsheet hosted on google drive. I think that also lets users sorts the different columns if the document is set up properly for it

Hello,im nero and i would like to ask how can i get the 1.6.0 or the 1.5.9 beta version i like to download the freelancer mod and don't work to install the mod because i don't have those versions.

Hello,im nero and i would like to ask how can i get the 1.6.0 or the 1.5.9 beta version i like to download the freelancer mod and don't work to install the mod because i don't have those versions.
...Right click on the game in steam > select properties > go to the beta tab > select the game version you want...

...but can't say if this outdated versions are still available...

P.S.:...you should give a look to "Serve as a Soldier" that is inspired from Freelancer...
...not the same mod, they have different features but at least it's updated on the BL version Main 1.0.2:...

Last edited:
Self Promotion, I have some new and some very new mods which I encourage people to check out.

Better Food. Adds many goods to Calradian villages and towns.
Career Experience. No more red skills at the end of your career.
Elite Pay Raise. Customize big pay boosts.
More Notables. Customize extra Notables in your next new campaign.

They are all low impact Harmony patches and some xml. Let me know if I should bring these up elsewhere, too.

Last edited:
Self Promotion, I have some new and some very new mods which I encourage people to check out.

Better Food. Adds many goods to Calradian villages and towns.
Career Experience. No more red skills at the end of your career.
Elite Pay Raise. Customize big pay boosts.
More Notables. Customize extra Notables in your next new campaign.

They are all low impact Harmony patches and some xml. Let me know if I should bring these up elsewhere, too.
...Added to the list...

Not sure where my thread on this topic went, so I’ll ask in here:

Any idea what “Better Armor” mod is being used in this video? Anyone have a link to the steam workshop for this mod? Is it single player only or also for multiplayer? Thanks in advance!

Is there any mods to increasing the variety of dialogue with lords? I mean, we could speak a lot of thing in Waband and also they could give us quests. I wanna do that in Bannerlord too

Back
Top Bottom