SP MP [Bannerlord] Mods List (updated 05/03/24)

Users who are viewing this thread

Compatible version
This is very helpful and I hope this continues to be updated! If there's anything we can do to help out, let us know!
...Thanks, I'll try to keep it updated every 15 days and of course, anyone who wants to help is welcome...

...atm this is what I need:...
- know if any of the mods on the list have been updated
- if you playing a mod that you particularly like and it is not on the list, let me know (it must be playable at BL latest MAIN or BETA version)

Advice on updated status. If you sort mods by last update on nexusmods it can help you findout which mod is most likely working with current version.

As for the amount of no longer updated mods:

Advice on updated status. If you sort mods by last update on nexusmods it can help you findout which mod is most likely working with current version.
...Thanks you for the advice...(y)

...my intention on this list is not to made a mirror of the nexus last updated mods, but I would like best to add those who people show in this section because they had played or made by themselves...
...or in other way those that are suggested me directly to add or that I found on ModDB, Nexus, M&B Library and some Twitter account I follow, related to BL mods...

...as for mods not updated to the latest version, I think it is worth leaving them on the list until they will be deleted or voluntarily hidden by the authors... ...as long as the capacity of the list allows me, I will keep them inside, then I will try to find a solution or I will delete them as you say...:wink:

Anyone know if there is a mod, up to date [1.5.9], that changes food consumption? I'm sick of how fast my party pigs their way through 20 food while being under 20 men in just days. lol

Is there anywhere in the forum that helps with load orders for these as well? This is already amazingly helpful, but I need help with load orders as well.

Back
Top Bottom