SP MP [Bannerlord] Mods List (updated 05/03/24)

Users who are viewing this thread

Compatible version
...Thanks again... (y)
Yes that was pretty much the case. Speeches were from Total War and they were extracted from the game. It's copyrighted and I didn't want to deal with any possible issues from them.
Although, I had a team working with me as Voice Actors for more detailed speeches but since it's really hard to push people for such project without any profit/gain, they eventually ended up either parting the project half-way or took too much time with low quality. So I decided to end the project. Perhaps I can reboot later.

Btw you can add More Raiding mod as well - I'm trying to keep it up to date when new patch comes out.

Yes that was pretty much the case. Speeches were from Total War and they were extracted from the game. It's copyrighted and I didn't want to deal with any possible issues from them.
Although, I had a team working with me as Voice Actors for more detailed speeches but since it's really hard to push people for such project without any profit/gain, they eventually ended up either parting the project half-way or took too much time with low quality. So I decided to end the project. Perhaps I can reboot later.
...Thanks to clarify that...

Btw you can add More Raiding mod as well - I'm trying to keep it up to date when new patch comes out.
...and thanks again to show us your mods...:wink:

*added*

Hi! now my actual mod on nexus :https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...ment-mod-by-apolon.393269/page-3#post-9524992
...Hi, thanks to show your mod to us here...
...it works on latest Main patch e1.5.4...?

P.S.:...just a tip, if this change works on multiplayer only, better add it on the title, as everyone can easily understand...

Last edited:
Is there any possibility to sort the list based on category like troop overhauls, mechanics etc?
...No this is not possible with this list...

...but you can find here an M&B Series old list , actually not updated, where you can sort the list on every category, version, languages or simply name:...

N.B.:...my intentions for the future is to divide all mods on single, multiplayer or both mode in different posts, (that at the moment are just *reserved*) like we did with Warband...

Last edited:
Mods/Updates that you missed:

Bandit Militias – e1.5.6, e1.5.7

Bannerlord Tweaks – e1.5.6

Calradia at War – e1.5.6

Calradia Expanded – e1.5.6

Party AI Overhaul and Commands CONTINUED – e1.5.6

Party Screen Enhancements – e1.5.6, e1.5.7

Tournaments Enhanced – e1.5.6, e1.5.7

zCultured Start (AKA Cultured Start) – e1.5.6, e1.5.7

Mods/Updates that you missed:

Bandit Militias – e1.5.6, e1.5.7

Bannerlord Tweaks – e1.5.6

Calradia at War – e1.5.6

Calradia Expanded – e1.5.6

Party AI Overhaul and Commands CONTINUED – e1.5.6

Party Screen Enhancements – e1.5.6, e1.5.7

Tournaments Enhanced – e1.5.6, e1.5.7

zCultured Start (AKA Cultured Start) – e1.5.6, e1.5.7
...Wow, thanks a lot, you are my hero...!

*all added / updated to the list*

Edit:...please, next time add a link so I can find them easier...
:wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom