Bannerlord MAY be almost finished!

Users who are viewing this thread

lolbash

Master Knight
Sp apparently based of Callum's comment on reddit, Talesworlds only have a few more bugs to fix before they can finally pack up the game for shipping!

" There are still a few bugs here and there which we are working on fixing "

Link to the comment: https://www.reddit.com/r/mountandblade/comments/7dcnwt/bannerlord_dev_blog_16112017_weapon_physics_part_2/dpwrh6q/

I might be reading too much into this, but I thought I should point out Callum's choice of words.

I wouldn't go so far as saying they're about to ship it. Beta might be coming up around the holidays and they're playing it close to the vest to make it a surprise, or Callum says they're fixing bugs because they're always going to be fixing bugs.

I know but Callum specifically said "few bugs". He could of have left out the word "few" and still deliver the message.

Few bugs means more of the game is getting polished, and that means finished product.

Those theories are no good. If you got it right, cool, super cool, everyone gets happy. If your prediction is wrong you will get frustrated and even more pissed off, what is more likely to happen. Start expecting a release date in the middle of 2018 by the way things are going, or even better, don't expect anything more from them, just wait. At max we will have some kind of demo this year, but i'm starting to doubt it. But may the gods listen to you and BL is really close to release, because I don't wanna tragically die without playing even a demo of this game.

Basic reading comprehension, jesus christ, come on people...
Callum referred to the bugs related DIRECTLY to weapon physics, not the game as a whole. Considering they're still working on properly implementing particular features and polishing their mechanics, we're a long way before TW actually reaches a purely QA bugfixing period for the game.

Miko[PL] said:
Callum referred to the bugs related DIRECTLY to weapon physics, not the game as a whole.

Did you even read the comment Callum was replying to?

image.png

lolbash said:
Miko[PL] said:
Callum referred to the bugs related DIRECTLY to weapon physics, not the game as a whole.

image.png
Under a blog post related to combat
Someone comments on a bug related to combat
To which a dev replies about fixing various bugs (related to combat, as very clearly inferred by the context)

Come on.

Miko[PL] said:
lolbash said:
Miko[PL] said:

image.png
To which a dev replies about fixing various bugs related to combat

Come on.

Except that the astrisks guy is talking about the color of the shield changing color. Im not sure about you, but im pretty sure this falls under how the game looks, and not about the actual combat system itself.

lolbash said:
Miko[PL] said:
lolbash said:
Miko[PL] said:

image.png
To which a dev replies about fixing various bugs related to combat

Come on.

Except that the astrisks guy is talking about the color of the shield changing color. Im not sure about you, but im pretty sure this falls under how the game looks, and not about the actual combat system itself.

Dude, seriously, stop :/

Miko[PL] said:
Basic reading comprehension, jesus christ, come on people...
Callum referred to the bugs related DIRECTLY to weapon physics, not the game as a whole. Considering they're still working on properly implementing particular features and polishing their mechanics, we're a long way before TW actually reaches a purely QA bugfixing period for the game.

Basic reading comprehension come one dude.

The title states bannerlord may be almost finished. Jesus Christ.

I don't expect the game to come out at all, that way i can tell the children from the children i don't have at the moment, that their granddad has played the game which came before Bannerlord. Without having nightmares from remembering the countless hours hoping against better judgement again. :wink:

I have learned, from the wait for some other games, to not get sucked in to such comments. As much i would like it to be true, I just don't expect the game to come out soon. As long as there isn't a release date, the game is still months away. And since every new day without a release date moves up said months by a day again, you'll never have to worry about the total length of the waiting period and enjoy the pleasant conversations on this forum. :smile:

lolbash said:
Sp apparently based of Callum's comment on reddit, Talesworlds only have a few more bugs to fix before they can finally pack up the game for shipping!

" There are still a few bugs here and there which we are working on fixing "

Link to the comment: https://www.reddit.com/r/mountandblade/comments/7dcnwt/bannerlord_dev_blog_16112017_weapon_physics_part_2/dpwrh6q/

I might be reading too much into this, but I thought I should point out Callum's choice of words.

Thats a pretty big jump there kid. You could write for National Enquirer.

Back
Top Bottom