Bannerlord major fall on Steam most played games

Users who are viewing this thread

Anyone playing with mods probably won't count in the statistic. Steam won't let you run the game without updating while online so I have to run Steam in offline mode.

Wow does anyone even READ the negative reviews? Most recent is because of the idiotic decision by TaleWorlds to give full control of one of if not the only Asian server to Chinese control which resulted in 10 year bans for many people who made fun of China. Really stupid and while the game is great the fact that they would do this shows a terrible lack of good judgement and if they are willing to do this they what will/won't they do for the game.

Warband was the first game I played on Steam and I loved it and still love it, since Bannerlord was announced I was absolutely thrilled to play it and searched for stuff about bannerlord at least once a week.

I played the multiplayer beta and wehen it came out I also played the singeplayer (which was my main point of playing it) unfortunately it was even less fleshed out than I thought, there are things missing that were in Warband, very simple features are missing like making your army follow another one for example

The game wont be in Early access for 1 year, if they deliver what they wanted their game to be it will be in Early acess for at least 3 - 5 years cause they somehow are slow af.

I see no Point in playing the game right now, the mods will make it good but their wont be big total conversion mods for some time

Yeah random meaninfull events would be nice, another kingdom forms, rebellions, foreign kingdom invasion and those succesion wars you mentioned would definitely make the game more enjoyable and not repetitive and that exploration what do you mean im curious, expeditions?
Exploration like in the clash of kings mod for warband where you go around the map looking for areas that your characters can enter. explore ruins, find old books that contains lore or unique weapons, pretty much treasure hunting :smile:

Wow does anyone even READ the negative reviews? Most recent is because of the idiotic decision by TaleWorlds to give full control of one of if not the only Asian server to Chinese control which resulted in 10 year bans for many people who made fun of China. Really stupid and while the game is great the fact that they would do this shows a terrible lack of good judgement and if they are willing to do this they what will/won't they do for the game.
That's not what or how it happened AFAIK.

There is no 'chinese server control'. Some people were reported for cheating by Chinese mods and Taleworlds banned them in good faith. After it turned out they weren't cheating but just posted insults, Taleworlds reduced the ban to 1 week and hopefully (?) addressed the situation with the Chinese mods.

game just needs more content they spend so much time fixing bugs (which im thankful for) but they havent really released anything new to this kind of already bare game

I've personnally moved back to Warband+mods until Bannerlord's final release. It's just not an overall enjoyable experience for me in its current state, so I'm planning to wait for a bit and get back to it once all features are fully implemented

Noticed bannerlord was very popular, being in the top 5 then top 10 on steam but now it has collapsed .. wonder why ?

I'm still addicted but obviously some have moved on ?
my experience has been with each new patch a few new ways of crashing the game is introduced so i get to spend more time staring at freezing screen and less time playing

Currently only mods are keeping me in the game.
If anyone is interested, then this setup works rather nice with 1.4.1:
wow dude you are running a lot of mods. honestly i used 2 mods and after a new patch kept crashing my games and ruined my original playthrough file so i'm hesitant to try mods again.

Back
Top Bottom