Bannerlord leaked for consoles?

Users who are viewing this thread

God f*cking dammit, the day is finally here.

Reality is often dissapointing, however, inevitable.
Anyways, I can see that it makes sense from a business perspective.

I'm curious if Tale Worlds plans a parallel release on all platforms.
If not then the PC release should be in the next couple months.

Edit: Also Prime Matter will indeed publish Bannerlord so this looks legit.

God f*cking dammit, the day is finally here.

Reality is often dissapointing, however, inevitable.
Anyways, I can see that it makes sense from a business perspective.
good lord, thee ppl don't deserve this game

"Is it like chivalry 2?"
"kinda of"

Just makes me want stab myself :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sick::sick:

But i don't think this post is real, there's no announcement on TW page, so it's not real

Last edited:
i dont understand. it's hardly finished on PC with lots of features missing, glitches everywhere, overall lack of polish, performance issues... why are they working on a console port???

i dont understand. it's hardly finished on PC with lots of features missing, glitches everywhere, overall lack of polish, performance issues... why are they working on a console port???

In a word, revenue. But I agree it makes sense to finish the PC version then focus on the console.

It's not uncommon for console versions to vastly outsell PC versions.

Oh ****! I did not see this thread and post this in another one.
But how reliable is this source?
Not at all? Actually I guess their whole thing is posting how much disc space PlayStation games are, so if you could find out how they go about that it might lend some credibility. The image lists ps4 and ps5 sizes differently(40bg sp4, 34gb ps5), so if they made this just based on looking at PC steam page I'd guess they would list the same size, unless there is some way ps5 games are usually smaller on **** space, no idea because **** ps5.

Of course even if it's legit, it's no guarantee the game will have "full release" at that date.
I'm curious if Tale Worlds plans a parallel release on all platforms.
TW has said a couple times that this is what they want, iirc.
They're supposedly working on the versions in tandem and not splitting resources for separate versions or what not. I don't know, but I guess we'll find out.

why is there allot of people here hating on console players so much thinking we do not have the attention span fort this game and that we do not want these types of games on consoles?? what is wrong with you all? i am a PlayStation gamer myself and i am thrilled this game is coming to consoles so now i can finally play it after playing allot of warband.
stop thinking of us console players as a minority like we all have a low IQ or some BS i probably have a higher IQ than the most people here...

Inappropriate behavior
36e204b76472367593653cf7280e926c.jpg

why is there allot of people here hating on console players so much thinking we do not have the attention span fort this game and that we do not want these types of games on consoles?? what is wrong with you all? i am a PlayStation gamer myself and i am thrilled this game is coming to consoles so now i can finally play it after playing allot of warband.
stop thinking of us console players as a minority like we all have a low IQ or some BS i probably have a higher IQ than the most people here...
mostly because game needs be simplified for console, so pc games takes the cut because of that, because the "product needs to be the same"
i used toplay console, but for true rpgs, like final fantasy..i started getting mad at console for the dumbed down of games for it. Now mostly hack and slahs or FiFA players (think they're gamers)

It's hilarious that you call me a five-year old just so you can say that you're twice my age ?
i am 28 my friend soo idk what ur on about.
it is funny how you try to insult console players only to make urself look even more stupid mister Pc mAstEr RacE

mostly because game needs be simplified for console, so pc games takes the cut because of that, because the "product needs to be the same"
i used toplay console, but for true rpgs, like final fantasy..i started getting mad at console for the dumbed down of games for it. Now mostly hack and slahs or FiFA players (think they're gamers)
well that is not the fault of consoles it is the fault of the devs

Back
Top Bottom