Users who are viewing this thread

SerdarZ9

Recruit
Arkadaşlar merhabalar ben İmparatorluğa karşı bir klan'a girmek istiyorum ancak hangi klanlar bunun için uygun ve bir krallığa bağlılık yemini ettikten sonra o klandan çıkıp kendi krallığımı kurabiliyor muyum yardımcı olursanız sevinirim.

Yes you can leave a kingdom at any point. Or you can succeed/inherit it. Any of the major kingdoms are valid, can be joined and left as you want - to a cost ofc

Yes you can leave a kingdom at any point. Or you can succeed/inherit it. Any of the major kingdoms are valid, can be joined and left as you want - to a cost ofc
Ben şu anda "Khuzait" krallığında katıldım birlikte kale fethettikten sonra eğer kalelerden veya şehirlerden birini bana verirlerse klandan ayrılıp kendi krallığımı kurmuş oluyor muyum? Birde ejderha sancağı görevini kaleyi fethettikten sonra mı tamamlamış oluyorum?

I am currently joined in the kingdom of "Khuzait" if they give me one of the castles or cities after conquering the castle together, do I leave the clan and establish my own kingdom? Also, do I complete the dragon banner mission after conquering the castle?

I am currently joined in the kingdom of "Khuzait" if they give me one of the castles or cities after conquering the castle together, do I leave the clan and establish my own kingdom? Also, do I complete the dragon banner mission after conquering the castle?

You can. When you leave, you have to choose whether to keep the castle or not. If you keep it, you will be at war with the Khuzaits so planning is of the essense for such a move. I don't know about the dragonbanner quest. Not tried it for about a year.

You can. When you leave, you have to choose whether to keep the castle or not. If you keep it, you will be at war with the Khuzaits so planning is of the essense for such a move. I don't know about the dragonbanner quest. Not tried it for about a year.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom