Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

RobertRR4182

Recruit
Even with the Veteran’s Respect perk and leadership of 195, I am no longer able to convert bandit troops into regular troops. Started having the issue on 1/2/21. Big problem as that perk is probably the most important in the game. And yes, I had war horses.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:

C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I don’t have a save file because I saved over them all. The issue seemed to resolve itself yesterday as I am now able to upgrade bandit troops to regular troops again. I should say that I only noticed the issue when trying to upgrade Highwaymen to Vlandian Champions. Again, I had war horses in my inventory. If the issue presents itself again, I will create a save and alert Taleworlds on this thread.

Hey I had this bug just now and what I found was that it would only work with a warhorse in my inventory. It doesn't consume the warhorse in the upgrade, but if I don't have one it turns red and says I need the perk, which I have. Taking off my war horse and putting it in inventory lets me upgrade them as normal. Keep in mind special horses are not considered warhorses for some reason.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom